Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Insomnia

Hello my fellow Roleplayers, I have a problem that I need advice on. I know that this is a personal problem but for the past week or so I have suffered from Insomnia and I have school. Even on weekend nights I cannot get to sleep and sleeping pills don't work for some unknown reason. I cannot find a reason why I'm up more then half of the night. I end up extremely tired in the mornings and not even a bit sleepy when I go to bed. I need some advice for ways to get some sleep and tips for how to stop being and Insomniac!!!
Do you eat breakfast? If not, you should. That helps get your body back on track. Another thing is something I have mentioned on this subject elsewhere, but beds are for sleeping. If you spend time in your bed NOT sleeping, like watching TV, doing homework, playing on the computer or video games, reading, all of that, then your body learns those behaviors and gets screwed up when you actually try to sleep.
BunnyGirl123 Topic Starter

I do eat breakfest but I did not know about the bed thing. I do spend Alot of time in my bed so thanks!
No problem. You might also check the 'Small Talk' area, where another person recently asked very nearly the exact same question.

Something else to think about: For many years, I drank energy drinks, cokes, coffee, ate chocolate and all of that any time I wanted, up to and including right before bed. Now, I can't have ANY caffeine or chocolate after one o'clock on the nights I have to work, because I won't be ready for bed at nine. Just because you were one way doesn't mean you still are.
BunnyGirl123 Topic Starter

Okay thanks!! :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Insomnia

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus