Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Runaways Wanted (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for a group of people with characters that have ran away from either their home or a past life. The character I will be using, Macy, is a short-tempered girl who loves to enjoy life by adventuring and causing slight mayhem.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Jaygo Stone (played by PeacockMan)

It depends on a time period, because Jaygo Stone is a semi-futuristic runaway, but he can easily fit into modern times. If this is modern or futuristic time, then I would love to join in on this! This post seems to be moving along quite slowly... hmmm.
Annabell Simmons (played anonymously)

Annabell is a runaway if you're still looking for people.
Delta (played by AdoraDemon)

Delta would most likely run away and I think she could be in this rp if you are still looking
Ray Trat (played by SnatchTheBacon)

Ray can be considered a runaway take out his vigilante part
RoseLynne13 wrote:
I'm looking for a group of people with characters that have ran away from either their home or a past life. The character I will be using, Macy, is a short-tempered girl who loves to enjoy life by adventuring and causing slight mayhem.
Emily is a runaway for her adopted parents cuz her parents were murdered and I will rp if u are still looking for people

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Runaways Wanted (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus