Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New Character (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone, hope you're all having a good day. So I recently Created a new character, Milinka Gavrilo who I would like to try out. Sometimes later on I change a few things about my characters after but for now I would just like to use her for the first time.

I have a few ideas in mind and if you have any ideas of your own I am always open and happy to hear them too!

Ideas:
  • Marine Biologist- You're a Marine biologist and as you're out studying fish, she happens to be around and begins to mess with you, leading up to you finding her. (Another version would be you living in a house that has a flooring where you can see into a reef. During the night you see her swimming in/around that reef.)
  • Shipwreck- You're in a shipwreck caused either by Milinka or something/someone else. You loose consciousness and as you come about, her face is the first face you see and she claims to have rescued you (or she brings you food everyday but never reveals herself. As you wonder who is looking out for you, you plan to find out who)
  • Pirate/Fisherman- You're a pirate or fisherman, whichever floats your boat, and while your out, caught in your net is Milinka.
  • Underground market- You and your crew are out at sea searching for mermaids to sell underground and you end up catching Milinka
  • Any idea you may have

Rules:
  • NSFW is okay, just no extreme NSFW (violence, language, nudity, etc. but just nothing extreme like gore)
  • At least a small paragraph and if you are unable to provide that then I just ask more than one or two lines.
  • Please tell me if you'll be leaving for a while or just want to quit the RP instead of leaving me hanging.
  • I open to RPing in different time eras and fandoms (As long as I am familiar with the fandom)
  • Magic and supernatural beings are allowed seeing as my character is a supernatural being herself.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New Character (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus