Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hey, I'm kinda of new here, so I might not be in so many forum topics, but I am a friend of KuroSakuranbo14, but we meet on a different site and she got me on this site. Well there isn't much to say about me, just check out my profile whenever I get around to editing it. I am also a writer so I am very creative. Well Cya!
Welcome to the site! Don't hesitate to post an idea for an rp and if that one doesn't take off, don't be discouraged. You'll find an rp :)

Or start one with KuroSakuranbo and see if people join!

Once again, welcome to the site!
Hey, welcome. I'm sure you'll love it here. If you ever have any questions or you want to RP, then just drop me a PM.
Welcome! I'm new to the site, too, and it's always nice to see your new obsession gathering more people. Drop in on my West Side Wizardry game for some quality RP or PM me if you ever want to start something up. Once again, welcome and happy gaming!
Hiya~ welcome to RPR. Feel free to join in the West Side Wizardry RP, I'm there and it's amazing. Always looking for more peope to join and I think your character would fit in pretty well. (And give Cody/hisLegion a nice hissy fit since she's a fallen angel.)

Anyway, if you see any characters you wanna RP with, don't hesitate to ask. :)
FallenAngel123 Topic Starter

L0v3lyInk wrote:
Welcome to the site! Don't hesitate to post an idea for an rp and if that one doesn't take off, don't be discouraged. You'll find an rp :)

Or start one with KuroSakuranbo and see if people join!

Once again, welcome to the site!
Thank you for the welcome, and I think I'll like it here. KuroSakuranbo14 and I are planning to do an RP together when she gets on today. :)

berserker544 wrote:
Hey, welcome. I'm sure you'll love it here. If you ever have any questions or you want to RP, then just drop me a PM.
I'll make sure to remember that and thank you for the welcome. :3

Frangod wrote:
Welcome! I'm new to the site, too, and it's always nice to see your new obsession gathering more people. Drop in on my West Side Wizardry game for some quality RP or PM me if you ever want to start something up. Once again, welcome and happy gaming!
I might join you on that, if you can send me a PM with the thread for the game please. :3 Thank you for the welcome.

PenGryphon2007 wrote:
Hiya~ welcome to RPR. Feel free to join in the West Side Wizardry RP, I'm there and it's amazing. Always looking for more peope to join and I think your character would fit in pretty well. (And give Cody/hisLegion a nice hissy fit since she's a fallen angel.)

Anyway, if you see any characters you wanna RP with, don't hesitate to ask. :)
I might join in on that, but I never have wrote a story with my fallen angel so I might be not as much as a rude person, but let's see. I might join you in on that, you said the RP forum is called West Side Wizardry, right? Thank you for the welcome. :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus