Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Let's Play With Dice! (I guess we're clo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Flashwolf96 Topic Starter

Okay I'll make the new forum in Fantasy Roleplay now.

Wait a minute, what should I call it?
I don't know, have you an idea on how it will begin? or what kind of adventures it'll have?

arowfume wrote:
(fantasy and we don't know each other but we were all called to this ball where we meet)

I guess we'll use this because no one else has any ideas. As long as everyone's happy with it I'm okay with it too.
I follow a RP series on youtube that is simply called "Adventures" Sometimes, the most simple name is the best?
And for exemple, a simple action, like trying to convince someone to do something is something you determine by a dice roll.

I'm going to post it, but I had a question. Does one of us really have to crash the party?
No, the Game Master can decide another character, not one of us, is going to crash the party. It can be minion of a random dark mage or something else.
I allow myself to post the RP group (if it's the good one but i think it is :) ) http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=28743
Novarion (played by Novarion)

Woah. Missed a lot. I'm still in guys but just let me confirm on things here.

-All going to a ball that gets crashed by someone (player or npc)
-no post order?
-fantasy
-and rolls for actions/attempts

Does someone have a link to the roll system for this site or is it going to be to DM's discretion according to how close it is to either highest or lowest?

Yeah, I'm sorry we started without you.

-Apparently (I don't know)
-Nope
-Yas
-I think so

I don't know about the details of the rolling system, we'll have to take that up with the DM.
Novarion (played by Novarion)

No problem. I wasn't around so it was expected.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Let's Play With Dice! (I guess we're clo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus