Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lore Gallore 5/5 spots.

The Bloodthorns (played by Imtoorandom)

Okay, as long as it has angels in it I'm cool. But coming up with another religion can be a very long process..
Nyx Bellerose (played by Guardian_Girl)

Hi.. I am here. But I'm not really good at coming up with stuff..
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously)

There can always be a few different religions, to be fleshed out by players as needed. :)

As for kingdom dynamics ... there should be a few different provinces but we don't need to define them 100%. Just the important players. Imtoorandom, if the Bloodthorns are going to be the sovereigns of one of the kingdoms, I say feel free to name it and figure out a couple of prominent features.

For example ... Adelbard has a canonical home province, but it could easily be a kingdom located in our world. It's called Beauvralde and is basically an expy of medieval France. they worship a pantheon of gods and value chivalry and honor above all else. They are located along the southern coast and are known for wine and fruit orchards. Other countries might view Beauvraldi people as a little foppish and soft. It's a stereotype that Beauvraldi women are always desperate to sleep with foreigners because Beauvraldi men are too busy sleeping with each other. This isn't necessarily true however. :P

As a land of plenty, Beauvralde generally tries to foster healthy trading relationships rather than war. On a wider political scale, they avoid conflict. In our plot here, perhaps they are being pressured by the other kingdoms to "take a side" in the growing tension. I'll need to hear about the other kingdoms to formulate much more than that :)
Elion (played by inspforthewin) Topic Starter

Adelbard wrote:
There can always be a few different religions, to be fleshed out by players as needed. :)

As for kingdom dynamics ... there should be a few different provinces but we don't need to define them 100%. Just the important players. Imtoorandom, if the Bloodthorns are going to be the sovereigns of one of the kingdoms, I say feel free to name it and figure out a couple of prominent features.

For example ... Adelbard has a canonical home province, but it could easily be a kingdom located in our world. It's called Beauvralde and is basically an expy of medieval France. they worship a pantheon of gods and value chivalry and honor above all else. They are located along the southern coast and are known for wine and fruit orchards. Other countries might view Beauvraldi people as a little foppish and soft. It's a stereotype that Beauvraldi women are always desperate to sleep with foreigners because Beauvraldi men are too busy sleeping with each other. This isn't necessarily true however. :P

As a land of plenty, Beauvralde generally tries to foster healthy trading relationships rather than war. On a wider political scale, they avoid conflict. In our plot here, perhaps they are being pressured by the other kingdoms to "take a side" in the growing tension. I'll need to hear about the other kingdoms to formulate much more than that :)

how about they got into power by some fluke or someone who did take the power and now they're hold on the kingdom is shaky and that's why the rebellion is starting?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lore Gallore 5/5 spots.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus