Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Help me get into RP. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have wanted to RP for about 7 years, I have yet to even try though because I am really shy and nervous. Would someone be willing to help introduce me into RP. I want to do a medieval magical style RP. I have no idea where to start or what to do. It would be great to have some friendly help.
Hey, are you a Lord of the Rings fan by chance?

I have been RPing for years but always very casual about it and (in my opinion) that is the best way to start and the funnest. I am starting up a Lord of the Rings RP with Guardian_Girl if you are interested in joining in.
Celidarden Topic Starter

Jax_Nova wrote:
Hey, are you a Lord of the Rings fan by chance?

I have been RPing for years but always very casual about it and (in my opinion) that is the best way to start and the funnest. I am starting up a Lord of the Rings RP with Guardian_Girl if you are interested in joining in.

I like the lord of the rings universe, but I do not know enough about it to make a fan not cringe. XD I would be interested in trying if you don't mind a pleb that knows little about RP and LoTR.
Hey, no worries at all! I am very casual in my RP and not a nazi for cannon so long as it's moderately reasonable. If someone brings a machine gun into LOTR... yeah I'm gonna say something... but I'm pretty relaxed. haha

You are welcome to jump in if you like!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Help me get into RP. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus