Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Autumn Leaves (Closed)

Akiha (played by Bloodwolf1994) Topic Starter

She frowned. "A ship." Her nine tails twitched and she decided it wasn't important. The forest's vibrant sunset was beginning to fade into night. She bowed her sleek head. "I'll let you sleep then." she turned to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow."
Xavior (played by DL909)

he was slightly surprised at her promise. She would see him tomorrow.

"Alright then. See you tomorrow."
after a moment he jumped right up into the large willow tree.

Akiha moved to the largest tree in the fall forest. She laid next to a large stone, one worn by time. The words had faded from the marker but where still etched in her memory. she placed her head against it. Her slim body began to change. Her paws turned into hands. Her face shortened as it reformed into that of a human's. Her body expanded, shifting. She was left in a human form. Her nine tails moving around her like flicking flames. Her ears twitched softly. She continued to rest her head there. Listening to the leaves fall and waiting for night to pass.
Xavior (played by DL909)

It wasn't as if Xavior had been spying or anything, but he happened to see this transformation. His eyes widened in surprise. Even though he should not be alarmed, he knew they had human forms.

but she was simply so beautiful..

Her elegant ears twitched softly. Her tails moved slowly. She was rarely ever in this form. It wasn't a matter of preference but...people tended to stare at her like this. more so then when she was in her fox form. However she wanted to be able to talk with Xavior as a person. she sighed and sat down her pale fingers running over the grave marker. "It's been a long time since I last took this form." she whispered to her self...or maybe the grave it was hard to tell.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Autumn Leaves (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus