Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » ATTN: My RP Partners

Small break for awhile. I still want to continue my role plays with you guys, just life is a bit hectic, and I may be going insane. Literally. Should be having a psycho-analysis in the next two weeks, once things are sorted, I shall return.

Can't focus on role playing with the voices and hallucinations. ;-;
Contrary to belief, they do NOT help with creativity. They just cause panic attacks.
I understand. Take the time you need to get better. There is no rush. We will be here for you :)
Sorry to hear that. I hope that everything will be fine. Take your time and I hope you get well soon. Good luck!
Oh no! :( I hope everything works out for you, I'll definitely be ready to continue the RP between Yami and Gabriel when you return if you're still interested. Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat :)
TheLily

We love you. I hope you get "mentally well" again.

That is my least favourite phrase ever. Also "Mental Wellness Center". I cannot stand where people send me to one of those. Just call it what it is, an insane asylum.

Randomness over. Hopefully I didn't offend.
Best of luck to you. I deal with my own mental issues, and they are not fun. So, even though I don't know you, if you ever want to talk, need an ear, a shoulder... *same goes to any and all of you*...
it's ok ; v ; you take care of yourself and get well soon <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » ATTN: My RP Partners

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus