Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [OPEN] DSJ Art - Pay What You Want!

tumblr_o25928Nigd1ufuehxo1_540.png

signature2016_by_deadsomejack-d9xwpej.png
Pay what you want for art!
Yep, you heard me right! I’m offering a deal: pay what you want (1$ or more please) for any digital art piece from me. People who pay more get higher in the priority queue, and lower payers will have to wait longer. I will keep a queue posted so you can see where you are!

Yes, that means you can get a fully shaded and colored piece for as little as a dollar!

tumblr_o6ji3ywZOs1ufuehxo1_500.png

Why so cheap?

I hate asking for help, but… I need help to pay for my medications while I’m unemployed, and it would be nice to have a little fun money as well. And being unemployed means more time to draw*!
*I do tend to spend several days, sometimes weeks, on more detailed character pieces. I am -not- a quick turnaround artist.

tumblr_o7awn84PHI1ufuehxo1_500.png

What will you draw?

Almost anything. That includes NSFW*!
*There are exceptions--I will not draw anything illegal, such as underage characters engaging in sexual or pseudo-sexual situations.

tumblr_o2k8shBhb41ufuehxo1_500.png

Can you draw it like [artist]?

No. Go commission them.

tumblr_o56mg2Lv5g1ufuehxo1_540.png

What are you best at?

Aw, aren't you so kind! (...oh no, Jack's talking to himself again.)
I love drawing creatures! The more detail I can pack into something the better it tends to look in my opinion, and I have the most fun detailing out dragons, monsters, and other beasties!

tumblr_o9rv9mhHBB1ufuehxo1_540.jpg

Paypal only.
Contact me at:

Thank you!

NSFW examples here!
...I'm serious. You click on this, I'm not held responsible.
This is your last chance.
Okay fine, you dirty sinner. I like you.
tumblr_inline_o5crxq0J0Y1tqiq2a_500.jpgtumblr_inline_o041xvvGYc1tqiq2a_500.jpg
*eyes sparkle forever at all the pretty arts* And pay what I want too?! I do not mind the waiting game because it would be worth it to get a piece from you! <3

((I just gotta finish drawing all of my refs before I come back here and toss my babies and my money at you.))

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [OPEN] DSJ Art - Pay What You Want!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus