Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Witness

I'm terrible at introductions when I'm not writing them for my stories, but I'll try my best. I'm here because a) I wanted to develop my characters as more well-rounded and dynamic people and b) because I was referred here by a friend. Please don't take that as meaning that I'm only here for my characters; I will gladly chat out-of-character with you if the subject is something I either know a little about or am interested in. Also, I have only uploaded one character at this point because I am currently writing a story centered around said character; I might upload more characters in the future, but I expect that will be a considerable amount of time from now.
Yeeesss bwahahaha! And I bring more to our legions of insanity writers & RPers! Ahoy there, mi amigo! I was wondering if you were going to write an intro or not!

And now I proceed to stalk for the next few days.

Be nice to him, you guys-- I've done nothing but sweet talk and arm-twist until he joined up. ;3
Sanne Moderator

Why hello there!! Welcome to the RPR! From what little I read about your character, I can tell I really like your writing already. :)

Will you be sharing the story with us at some point?
Witness Topic Starter

I most likely will be sharing it at some point, mainly because the character develops and changes as the story progresses. How would I go about sharing it and what would be a good length for each update? I've about 50 pages written already, but I am currently revising most of it.
Sanne Moderator

Using the Journal widget you can update it as chapters and it will notify the people who are connected to you on RPR. :)
Witness Topic Starter

I've uploaded the first three segments of my story which is a little over half of the first chapter. I plan on uploading the rest once I get the hang of ordering my journal entries in a more organized fashion which, realistically, I see as sometime between now and Saturday. I've also looked at some other character profiles and see that my character's is somewhat lacking in the personality description-this is intentional, as his personality is supposed to change as the story progresses. Still, anyone with questions or comments about something not listed on the profile can ask me and I will (hopefully) be able to clear things up.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus