Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Need New Member For The Squad! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Olivia Saunders (played by Parkerdrome)

Hey fams! So, I'm here to pick up try-outs for the seventh member of the Misfit Squad. If you need to know about the seventh member and the Misfit Squad as a whole, read Livvy's backstory!

Here are some requirements:
•Must have a sort of...tragic and depressing backstory. Read Livvy's and you'll see why
•Must be completely mundane, no powers
•Must have theme song based on backstory
•Need to have read all 5 of the Squad's profiles!
•Need to be 15-17(everyone is this age, most of them 17)
•Must be modern
•No signature weapons(ex: A normal kid with twin pistols or whatever)
I guess that's it! Reply here or PM me if you want to try out(with an Rp, of course) and you could be part of the Squad! :3
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'll go through and read all the pre required reading when I get a chance as right this moment I'm tight for time but based on the brief intro post there Rocky here may be a good fit.
Tea (played by TheLuckyBlackCat)

Would a more modern Tea be okay?
Olivia Saunders (played by Parkerdrome) Topic Starter

@Hurricane_Lance: I'm sorry, he's a bit much for the squad ^^; I should edit this post and be a bit more specific

Well, Tea could work but maybe you could see if any other characters work once I edit this post?
Ryuu (played by TheLuckyBlackCat)

Is Ryuu a little better?

Ryuu wrote:
Is Ryuu a little better?

I'm sorry, I don't think it will work out...D:
May I have a try at this? Set me back to 17 of course, as well as no zombies, but otherwise all set (I think XD). Also, the last power is pretty cool. :P
I really want to join but I can't think of a theme song DX

Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
May I have a try at this? Set me back to 17 of course, as well as no zombies, but otherwise all set (I think XD). Also, the last power is pretty cool. :P

Last power? You mean aerokinesis? :3

Awesome! I'll just need an Rp of your choice with at least one member of the squad and I'll see if I like 'im! Also, I like his theme ^_^ You have Greenday "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" while Callum has Melanie Martinez's "Dollhouse"

Oh, I think I'll have to take the weapons out but the rest is set.
Sorry I'm thinking of a theme song! I'm not very creative xD
And writing songs that is
I've left Jaspers bio out for things like this. If I were to add one, and a song, or do a bit of tweaking, would he work?
Olivia Saunders wrote:

Last power? You mean aerokinesis? :3

Awesome! I'll just need an Rp of your choice with at least one member of the squad and I'll see if I like 'im! Also, I like his theme ^_^ You have Greenday "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" while Callum has Melanie Martinez's "Dollhouse"

Oh, I think I'll have to take the weapons out but the rest is set.

Cool. I don't mind which one you use, as I can't decide which one I want to RP with. XD

And taking the weapons is an of course. :)

Jasper Halen wrote:
I've left Jaspers bio out for things like this. If I were to add one, and a song, or do a bit of tweaking, would he work?

I absoluteoy love Jasper XD But they might not like Callum :/ He stutters a lot. But, they all have their problems with each other! ^_^ I would love to see if he would work for the squad! PM me so we can discuss!
Soo would Ray work if I think of a theme song? I can edit him to fit if needed
I seriously don't mind which character you use. I can't pick one that I want to RP with... XD

I seriously don't mind which character you use. I can't pick one that I want to RP with... XD

For Abe? I see him as the kinda tough type, so first I might have a question that can narrow things down :3 Who would you ship him with? First of all, what's his orientation?
Ray Trat (played by SnatchTheBacon)

Okay I guess that's a no lol

Ray wrote:
Okay I guess that's a no lol

Sorry ^^; I'd have to go with a no. He's a bit....over the top for the squad. Sorry again D:
Olivia Saunders wrote:

For Abe? I see him as the kinda tough type, so first I might have a question that can narrow things down :3 Who would you ship him with? First of all, what's his orientation?

He seems like the tough type, but he's really a softie. But he is tough when the situation calls for it, like in fights and such. But I would ship him with either Rosie or Olivia. Rosie to bring out his fun, soft side. Olivia to bring out his awesome soldier side. So as you can probably tell, he's straight.

Oh, and one thing that I forgot to put on his page that I'm going to go and put on there is that he lives with a small group of the CDC that travels around every so often . They are kind of the side, special group that dedicates their time to researching the zombie virus (or at least stuff that could turn into the zombie virus) as well as a sort of experimental sub-super-human serum that Abe is currently a test subject for. It only enhances the current abilities in the subject, thus the sub-super-human and not super-human. So the serum enhances his stealth and parkour abilities.

Just thought I'd let you know before we start anything in case this makes him unappealing...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Need New Member For The Squad! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus