Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Yandere looking for her Senpai(Your O.C.) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vexxi (played anonymously)

Vexxi doesn't have much going for her and since I already had a werewolf I made her a Yandere. She is going into high school but hasn't found her Senpai yet. That's where you come in. She is bi so you can be a boy or a girl but she will stay a girl. Also there will be gore and perhaps some bad language.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Almost all of my characters have a bad habit of winding up in a teaching position in some way so heck with it. Why not do it on purpose. Take a look and tell me if any one in particular catches your eye.
Parkerdrome

Yee! XD I need to do a Yandere Rp! Look at my characters and choose one, unless you'd like me to recommend one :3
Vexxi (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hurricane_Lance wrote:
Almost all of my characters have a bad habit of winding up in a teaching position in some way so heck with it. Why not do it on purpose. Take a look and tell me if any one in particular catches your eye.
I don't know if any of your characters as they are would fit in since it is a school but if you can find a way to have one of your characters be in school it would be fine.

Parkerdrome wrote:
Yee! XD I need to do a Yandere Rp! Look at my characters and choose one, unless you'd like me to recommend one :3
Can you recommend one to me?
seems cool no one really answered mine so might as well join someone else's :D but i have a couple of good ones you could pick from (characters)

It doesn't really matter to me so choose you favorite or who you think would fit here and then pm me.
Bonjour! Comment ca va?

I would love to do an RP with you! Check out any characters, I'd like to RP as a girl if you don't mind. I haven't had much experience actually playing as one.
Under Kiri there is either Yuki or Sona or if you'd like more option I can send you a link via PM with my 'Broken 6'

_Broken_ wrote:
Bonjour! Comment ca va?

I would love to do an RP with you! Check out any characters, I'd like to RP as a girl if you don't mind. I haven't had much experience actually playing as one.
Under Kiri there is either Yuki or Sona or if you'd like more option I can send you a link via PM with my 'Broken 6'
You choose it doesn't really matter to me as long as they would fit in in the roleplay.
Vexxi wrote:
_Broken_ wrote:
Bonjour! Comment ca va?

You choose it doesn't really matter to me as long as they would fit in in the roleplay.

Alright well I'm making another Character for her then. Give me some time and I'll post her here. You can then message for a starter, oui?

_Broken_ wrote:
Vexxi wrote:
_Broken_ wrote:
Bonjour! Comment ca va?

Alright well I'm making another Character for her then. Give me some time and I'll post her here. You can then message for a starter, oui?
Yup
Vixen Devereux (played anonymously)

Hey! What plot did you have in mind?

Vixen Devereux wrote:
Hey! What plot did you have in mind?
They both go to the same school and then I see you and then something a little on the lines of Yandere Simulator and it will go somewhere from there.
Is this still open

Yup
Would one of my characters be able to join
Parkerdrome

As a Senpai? Well, the twins would be a good/bad since, well, they're twins! XD But I'd suggest Bertholdt, Takeshi, or the twins. Unless you'd like a girl. The girls I'd recommend are Livvy and Neko~Chan :3

Kingbaconporkchop wrote:
Yes. :)

Parkerdrome wrote:
As a Senpai? Well, the twins would be a good/bad since, well, they're twins! XD But I'd suggest Bertholdt, Takeshi, or the twins. Unless you'd like a girl. The girls I'd recommend are Livvy and Neko~Chan :3
Takeshi works. When you want to start PM me.
Vexxi wrote:
Kingbaconporkchop wrote:
Yes. :)

Any type of character your looking for in particular

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Yandere looking for her Senpai(Your O.C.) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus