Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Explosions.. Maybe.. Romance too? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Willow Grace (played by Nightmares)

There was only days before the beginning of the next year of school, and your character was just taking a small stroll around the neighborhood. The summer weather still lingering as the sun shines down its rays on you while a nice breeze keeps you cool. Kids are playing in the parks and on their way to the pool. The peaceful atmosphere quickly broken at the sound of a fire truck and ambulance zooming past to a, building, ((still haven't decided)) that you were surprisingly close to. Only your character didn't see focus on the fire, they focused on the girl running away from the fire with a big grin on her face. Yet, before you caught her, she was gone. In a flash, never to be seen again. That was, until the first day of school.

Hello! I haven't really played Willow all that much and thought why not bring her out and try her out. This is just one idea we can do with her, but we can always brainstorm new ideas if you wish. Make it simpler, or maybe add on to this one. This one I came up with pretty quickly, so I don't have a plan to where it is going! So, that's were you come in! We can have romance, of course, male or female is fine. I'm open to new ideas! Don't be afraid to message me in PM or done here!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Nekoshou6241

Can I RP with you? It's hard to PM you when your profile is anonymous.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Explosions.. Maybe.. Romance too? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus