Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sicarius Academy (Action/Teen OCs) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RandomnessDuck

This is a welcome and non-canon prologue. This does not mean that you have to fit this character's personality or meet the Deputy like this.

You enter the deputy principal's room quietly, hearing the hum of the air conditioner and the soft typing of the woman before you. She is pale with light blue hair that cascaded down her shoulders and curled in the ends. Her pink eyes, which are glued to the computer screen, are covered slightly by her horizontal fringe that have fallen from a heart shaped hair clip. With one quick glance, the woman slides away from the key board on her wheeled business chair before knitting her hands together.

A soft smile appears on her face as she tilts her head to the side, "Welcome, new student, I presume you need some basic information about this place. But first, I shall introduce myself. I am the Deputy of this prestigious Academy, Rose Kimura."

Rose slides her golden name tag across the table for you to see more clearly, "You have been.... transported here because the government has deemed your skills or your bloodline to be worthy of joining the ranks of assassins such as I. The Sicarius, Latin for assassin, Academy houses beings of all kinds: demons, vampires, experimental entities and humans to name a few. We enhance your murderous talents through competitions, intense exercises and lessons that will teach you how to survive for your future occupation. If you have any questions or... dirtied files that need to be cleared, return to my room. And whatever you do, do *not* enter the principals room."

Hi hi! This is my second RP that I have proposed >u<. This RP are for those who enjoy action RPs. If anyone is interested, either reply to this or PM me :3. More than 1 can join but if you would like, it can be 1 on 1. I hope to hear from you!//
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sounds fun! I'd love to RP
And I feel that one on one is easier to get into
RandomnessDuck Topic Starter

:000 ah sure thing >u<
RandomnessDuck wrote:
:000 ah sure thing >u<
cool :3
Ezeker

Whoa! This sounds awesome! Can I join?
Sorry, we agreed on a one on one above.
Ezeker

Ah, darn, okay

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sicarius Academy (Action/Teen OCs) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus