Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » New Group: Mercury City. A modern magic setting

Claine Moderator

http://www.rprepository.com/g/mercurycity/

Phew it's finished.

This is an old idea of mine, and still one of my favourites. It's also the first time I've really laid down all the information in this way.

I have not yet created my own character. I am really flexible with what kind of character I can play and I'd rather make one to fit around yours than the other way round. In the past, I've played a elf and a dragon. An idea for a first RP could be that a demon has risen to a high rank in politics, and rumours are starting to spread about a demon uprising in the city. I'm really open to discussion, so if you would like to see anything happen, let me know :)

I'd prefer if this RPers of this group were Para-RPers. There seem to be a lot of them on this site :)";
What is "para"? I'm still new to the site so @w@;;
Claine Topic Starter Moderator

'Para' is short for 'paragraph'. It means your posts are a paragraph or two (at least) long.
OH! Well, I would hope they would be that long, at least! lol. :3

I'm considering your RP but it's pretty close to one I have going on right now. >_>

It's not uncommon for RPers here to write just a few sentences. If you prefer longer posts, you should check how long your partner usually writes :)

And I'd love if you'd join :D
I have tried to check on a few people but I never get an option to see their work. .__.

I'll have to PM you with questions because my characters don't fall directly into those categories XD

Go ahead, I'm more than happy to discuss things with you :)
I sent you a loooong PM @_@;; I guess we'll chat for a while and see where it goes. :3
Minerva

I might drop in when life settles down. I could offer Rudianos' younger self, Santhis, toward demonic influence... though that also loops Zenthus in on it. But they've done it before, as shown in a few of my character background stories. Santhis is less... Visibly evil than his elder form.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » New Group: Mercury City. A modern magic setting

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus