Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Rp?

Anyone up for a medieval/fantasy type setting rp, I don't want it to be too big a group and want to see what reactions end up being to The Watcher. The reason I'm wanting one or two for it is it's easier for me to just focus on one or two people and it will allow me to easier gauge some bit of reaction to him.

I may want to note: I usually am able to be active quite a bit. I just take time to post at times cause I am obsessive with things.";
I've never read or watched the Watcher but I would be interested in a medieval sort of rp. I was just looking for a pirate-esk roleplay actually. I was going to post something but I figured I would ask you. I'm looking for 1x1 though not a group. Romance/Action. The character i would be using is Lazar. I wasn't looking for historically based so we would kind of be making up our own little world.

I had a few ideas as to how they could start but if you aren't interested just let me know and I'll post something for someone else.
The Watcher (played by Lorvilran) Topic Starter

Lol The Watcher is a character of mine. :) it's a big heavy being, if you think we could work it in with something sure. I'm usually up when things can catch my interest. :) *doesn't know how to set links into words so should probably edit or set this as his char.*
No, I don't think that would work xD Haha sorry!
The Watcher (played by Lorvilran) Topic Starter

Lol NNp. :p

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Rp?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus