Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Artists wanted

Spiderman

I cannot do anything artistic for myself, so I am looking for an artist or two (or a dozen) that can do a variety of jobs for me.

Including:
  • Character designs or Reference sheets. Mythical, human, anthro/furry. All that.
  • Scenes. RP scenes. Violence, gore, romance, naughty.
  • Portraits. Pretty self-explanatory. Couples, general, puzzle-ports. All that.
  • Custom RPRs. I got a few characters that need a few done.
  • Avatar. I wouldn't mind a few custom avatars done of some of my characters.
  • Dreamweaving. A nice home-base dreams for some of my characters.

The list goes on. You get the general idea.

What do I need from you.

As a paying customer, I ask a few small things.
  • Whatever I pay you for will be mine. You won't resell it in a book or anything to make a profit unless spoken to me first.
  • A decent turn-about time. I don't ask that you stop everyone and everything for me, but I don't exactly want to wait 6 months for a simple sketch.
  • Payment half-way or after work is completed. I have had a fairly difficult relationship with some artists, and I feel more secure paying after seeing some heavy WIP or a watermark completed version. Half payments can also be arranged if the artist requests (half before the work, half after)

What you get from me.

So, of course, payment. I get paid every two-weeks, on a Thursday.
  • I can offer paypal, in any currency you prefer.
  • Bank-transfer for artists within the UK. Preferably those with HSBC accounts. Work will need to be done first. Details can be discussed.
  • Digos and Golden Dragonscales on Furcadia.
  • Alt names and designs can also be offered.

Please post up or PM me your prices and examples of your work. I need all the artwork!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Artists wanted

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus