Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » {Closed RP/Ask to join}

Majima Goro (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Giving one last kick to the thug, he turned back to face Maxwell and gave him a rather crazy smile. I liked how this kid could fight. Brushing a bit of blood off his mouth. With the ruffians injured and rather roughed up, they retreated or crawled away.

Majima of course gave Maxwell a nod, admiring his feats. Giving a soft clap, liking the boy's skills.

"Hey, Maxwell. Ya have some pretty good fightin' skills. I like that. Let's get hustlin', though. Follow me, k?"
Maxwell Rockfield (played by Ignie)

"I... do a lot of sports." Maxwell said, looking if he hasn't any paddle of blood on him. "And i know one things or two about weapons."

Of course, if by one tjing or two, he would meant he was an expert in how to weild a gun, then, yeah, he was pretty good at it.

He gave a descending look to the deafeated punks and turned back to Majima.

"Fine, let's go, now."

"So, ya a fire arms expert? I like ya already, Max!"

He placed a well deserved, yet friendly slap on the back of other. Placing the bat of his back on his left shoulder, he lead the way to his humble place. Which was rather well kept. A large sofa, a TV and everything it seemed. Taking a seat on his, he glanced over at the other.

"Oi. Make yourself at home. Be better to tell me more 'bout ya self. That is if ya want't'."

Maxwell looked around. The place wasn't so bad, he imagined it more dirty so he wasn't dissapointed.

He allowed himself to sit on the sofa, he need to rest after beating some punks.

He looked at Majima, and raised an eyebrow. Why would he wanted to know more about him? However, if he told things that weren't confidential, he would not be in danger.

"Fine, but in exchange, you tell me more about you." He winced, "Man, have you got some cigarettes? I really need one now." He haven't smoked in a while, but he needed to chill and this place seemed peaceful compared to the streets.

Majima tossed him a pack of cigarette as well for a zippo lighter. Throwing himself on one of his chairs, he crossed one leg over the other and flipped on the television.

"Oi. There ya go, Max." The male said.

He pulled out a cigarette himself and lit it. After all, Majima smoked in his own flat. With a guest? He didn't care, either.

"Y'need anythin' else?" He asked. "I'll be happy t'get it for ya."

Maxwell nodded and lit up his cigarette. He has forgotten how good the feeling was. Smoking always made him calm and relaxed. He wondered why he almost stopped, this was a stupid idea of his. Being well and in good shape? Hell, he was already shredded he coul smoke a cigarette from time to time.

"No, the cigarette will do." He answered.

He looked at Majima on his chair. This was actually the first time he was relaxing with someone. Someone he had to dispose of. To be honest, this wasn't unconfortable.

"Fine, what do you want to know about me, Mr.Goro?" He asked while smoking.

Resting a hand on the side of his face, the one-eyed male gave a small nod. He liked this guy, allot. Could be a worthy member of the Majima family.

"Anythin'. Jus' don't get too descriptive. Just some info. That's all. Oh. Do relax, K?"

"Let's see..." Maxwell thought, "There are a lot of things to tell about me. So that can be shared, some that aren't. But let's begin by what's obvious, right?" He said while showing his eye patch.

"I lost it when i was a kid. i wanted to be a hero, and look what i recieved in exhchange. This wasn't worth it, trust me. Anyway, to be short i lost my parents and was put on an orphanage. I don't know why i haven't been adopted. Perhaps i was already too old, y'know, this is much like pets, parents will rather go and choose the younger, cutest one. Anyway, at 18, i quitted the place and tried to survive as best as i could."

he stopped for a second to smoke, and looked at Majima.

"I suppose this is obvious that i didn't become a teacher or an accountant. Those kind of jobs are boring and i needed something more... intoxicant? Something that could make me feel alive. That's when i found what i was meant for." He finished.

"Now, your turn, Mr.Goro. Tell me more about you, and perhaps i'll tell more about me."

He placed his hands together in a rather calm and polite manner. Majima gave a small nod and closed his good eye.

"If ya say so. If ya get kind of shaky 'round with gore, I'll stop, K?"

Maxwell rose his eyebrows and looked at the man before him. A small, yet frightening smile appeared on his mouth as he let a soft laugh out.

"Let's go, Mr.Goro. I'm not scared of blood. If i was, i would be dead for a long time now."

"Well...."

He tapped his fingers on the edge of his chair. His expression faulted to a rather serious one. The pain still hurt. Putting a hand to where his eye patch was, he removed it, showing a rather gaping gash that slash his one eye.

"It was a punishment for disobeyin' someone. Heh... They drove my blade into my eye... oneday. Hurt like hell. Shit. I kicked their asses afterwards."

"Hum." Maxwell answered. "I see. You seems like the guy who like to act the way he decided to, and not the way the others decided." The slash didn't even repulsed him, he was so used to the sight of blood that i didn't even surprised him now.

"I suppose they deserved it, for taking your eye." He added, taking another sip of her cigarette. "It's rather... inconvenient to see from only one eye."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » {Closed RP/Ask to join}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus