Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Fire Emblem Empyrean Mistress [LUNATIC MODE]

Nekoshou6241

I won't be able to set up a character sheet for now, but on Oct. 14th at exactly Midnight, my friend will be joining, he's younger but his Roleplay experience is great, I'll notify him of this RP and he should be interested in joining, he's always been a fan of the Fire Emblem series.
Recrudescence Topic Starter

Nekoshou6241 wrote:
I won't be able to set up a character sheet for now, but on Oct. 14th at exactly Midnight, my friend will be joining, he's younger but his Roleplay experience is great, I'll notify him of this RP and he should be interested in joining, he's always been a fan of the Fire Emblem series.

Sounds awesome! Now we wait for Bianca to submit hers and we will get started.
Rex you dont have skill stat on youre outline... just thought you should know... since i was making my character based off of skill... others should also look into that
Name: Julian Rift
Class: Dark Mage

Base Stats
Hp:18
Str: 0
Def: 1
Mag: 6
Res: 5
Lck : 2
Spd: 4
Skl: 8
Growth rates
Hp: 25%
Str: 20%
Def: 20%
Mag: 35%
Res: 35%
Lck : 15%
Spd: 30%
Skl: 50%

Weapon: Flux
Item: Vulnerary

I made it more akin to original as in have some kind of growth in every stat. As someone who is quite familiar with FE can tell that he works off of crits but can easily die. Now I also wanted to see if there was going to be Skills.

UltimateMawile wrote:

Base Stats
Res: 7
Growth rates

I made it more akin to original as in have some kind of growth in every stat. As someone who is quite familiar with FE can tell that he works off of crits but can easily die. Now I also wanted to see if there was going to be Skills.

It would be nice if you could limit your growth rates to at most 4 stats. Also, you've allocated 2 too many points. Decide which one you want to get rid of, and you'll check out.
Recrudescence wrote:
UltimateMawile wrote:

Base Stats
Growth rates

It would be nice if you could limit your growth rates to at most 4 stats. Also, you've allocated 2 too many points. Decide which one you want to get rid of, and you'll check out.
I can understand if you're going for simplicity, and I also understand if it sounds like I'm being difficult but that just raised a question. How will you account the other skills in a level up. If you have it at zero then that will raise problems. If you have them increase by one every level then you can just keep the stats you don't really care about as a random chance. And that, to me at least, takes out the fun of hoping for a good level up. I will change if you really insist but please take this into consideration.

And I still want to stress to everyone else that they forgot skill. And I will check out the points again

UltimateMawile wrote:
Recrudescence wrote:
UltimateMawile wrote:

Base Stats
Growth rates

I can understand if you're going for simplicity, and I also understand if it sounds like I'm being difficult but that just raised a question. How will you account the other skills in a level up. If you have it at zero then that will raise problems. If you have them increase by one every level then you can just keep the stats you don't really care about as a random chance. And that, to me at least, takes out the fun of hoping for a good level up. I will change if you really insist but please take this into consideration.

And I still want to stress to everyone else that they forgot skill. And I will check out the points again

Honestly I've been thinking about what you said and I've done a lot of calculations, and I have come to the conclusion that it's okay to have growth rates in more than 4 stats. Thanks for that. I'm going to have to tell everybody else though. It still remains that the total growth rate should still be 230%
Not going to quote that whole thing but thanks for taking my words into consideration. I also looked into my stats and found what was wrong. I had it right on my page but miss typed here lol

No problem. Also, this thread is a bit outdated since we moved to PM for discussion.

I'll update you separately in the PM of what is going on since remaking PM is always a hassle
That would be appreciated

UltimateMawile wrote:
That would be appreciated

send me the fixed stat sheet via this forum or pm.
I just edited it but hold up
Res: 5

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Fire Emblem Empyrean Mistress [LUNATIC MODE]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus