Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Ren

Ok, this is probably well overdue for sure! But, I'll introduce myself as best as I can since I tend to usually be bad at it!

In the real world, I'm refered to as Ren or Renée! I have three characters, only one is highly developed while the other two are just new projects. I like to roleplay, but often find myself writing short stories when I can for my characters to keep them going. Due to the fact that I have difficulty finding roleplay for the general setting and type I have! But, I've been roleplaying for six years on and off and thoroughly enjoy it!

Now I can go back under my rock and hide yay! :D
Bonjour bonjour Ren~ Welcome in here. You'll see everyone it quite friendly here! You get use quickly and will enjoy it. X3

Hope you'll have fun! o/
Hey, hope you like it here, and if you ever wanna RP sometime, give me a shout and tell me which character you want me to use and we start. Hope to hear from you soon!
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :D
Ren Topic Starter

My apologies for responding so late! Things got a tad busy for me but I wanted to thank those who welcomed me! I hope to find roleplay at some point from some of you! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus