Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » If your character was cosplayed

I was pondering the thought of how it would feel to see someone cosplaying as a character you had created for the first time, and I became curious as to just which characters would be chosen. The rules are quite simple: Tell the person above why you would cosplay as their character or not, then post a character of yours you would want people to cosplay as (the why makes the game!). Pretty simple, right? I'll lead us off.

I would not cosplay as that character, because there is none. Personally, I prefer characters that I can really get into the role of... and that's tough with nothing :P

Ilyse would be my character of choice! She comes from one of the worlds I created, which is exactly the type of character of mine I would want cosplayed. Because her armor changes throughout her story (leather armor while the oath is revoked, and a decorated metal armor while part of the Oath-Sworn), it would be fun to see what route people take to show her in their costume, and what stage in her life they would choose to cosplay her as.
I would love to cosplay as her, if not for the fact that other than the hair, I don't think I could pull her off without looking like a gnome in leather armor. That is the only reason why I can't. Another reason being I'm not good at leatherwork and don't have the cash to commission it.
Now let's see here.... Ah! Creatia has the most reference with her. I think her Casual Touch would be decent enough for beginner cosplayers while her Normal/Final Touch along with her weapon would be a nice challenge for an intermediate or advanced cosplay. She's also a character from my own story project in progress, so that's bonus brownie points. I would love to see how people would mix and match her hair with her outfits.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » If your character was cosplayed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus