Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mystic Isle

John Fang (played anonymously)

(Yeah, I don't remember the names of the songs though, listen to metalica)his neck snaps"you called, my goddess" he bows
Crystal Rosethorn (played by Catlover2) Topic Starter

Please turn me back to my human form,i prefer my followers to NOT be scared of me...(YOU ARE AWESOME! Melanie Martinez? probably not...)

"But you holiness, the Aztec PREFER you in your natural form so you can crush all who oppose you, you even told me that" he bows and starts to speak aztec (no)

(thought as much) -i sigh and respond in fairy- I speak No such language,i am no goddess,now please reverse THIS SPELL! JOHN HELP PLEASE!

-i am standing on tip toe,trying not to crush the trees- Everyone here in this land loves me so therefore i have no reason to kill anyone,please change me back

"As you wish my goddess, but I'll need the proper ritual ingrediants" he pulls out a book and candles

-i sigh impatiently-
Luna Dust (played by Catlover2) Topic Starter

-i look up at crystal- Woah she will have stories to tell!-i fly up to her shoulder and land on it out of breath- My it's like you went through a million growth spurts at once!

-i laugh- No...-i explain to her what happned-

"My goddess, only a god or goddess can obtain such ingrediants, we will need, the wings of a fairie, the heart of a bird, the eye of a pixie and a dead mother"

-i laugh- Wow,that sure is crazy...he is going to turn you back right? I am not going to fly up here anymore if he isn't

He spots luna" my goddess I believe we have one of the ingredients all ready" he points at luna

Of course he is...-i sigh and pluck off the wings of a criminal fairy,the heart of a birds,i pick up a dead pixie and take out the day and walk to my house- My mom is dead,so perfect.-i set the ingredients on the grave and happily talk with Luna sitting down,careful not to crush anything-

"Excellent, oh my goddess, please forgive me but I forgot 2 vital ingrediants"

-i look a little impatient but take a deep breath- yes what are they Priest?

"The blood of a god and goddess mixed, and a baby of a human, willow mother and a goat"

-i sigh- we have none of those around here..wait maybe.-i prick my finger,trapping it in a jar- there are no gods here.so make do with mine,and i will NOT slaughter a human baby. We have tons of fairies so they won't mind me taking one of them but please no. (willow mother???) -i pick up a goat from the dragons feeding pen,then take a willow tree that's a female,a young one- there

"Oh and we will need Icata ha

-i look at the crazy priest stifling laughter-

What is that? English would be better

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mystic Isle

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus