Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (under age)

My Unknowns (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Yes, I did. Perhaps you read of her in the paper? She had a terrible tradgey which made her into a recluse." Anna spoke as she took out the snack cart.
"What would everyone like? I have cookies, pie and cakes as well as nuts and pretzels. Soda, coffee, tea, milk....."
"I've heard her name, but I don't remember where, come to think of it," Ette replied, his brow slightly furrowed. He leaned over a little in his chair, a bright smile crossing his face. "Cake please! I love sweets!"

He turned and looked at his cousin. "Say, Vincent, do you know her? Your memory is much better than mine. Her name feels familiar to me, but I'm not sure whether or not I have read of her incident."

"Yellow or chocolate with white or chocolate icing? " Anna spoke as she took out 4 boxes for him to choose from. She had containers of milk ready from the fridge.

"Anyone else?"
Vincent frowned. Galbreath. . .the name didn't really strike any memory in him. Vincent turned to look at Ette, "I don't think I've heard of that person before. Her name was mentioned when we signed up for this trip, though."

Vincent turned his attention to the stewardess, looking at the assortment of foods on the snack cart, "May I have some pretzels? I would also like apple juice, that is, if you have any."
"Yellow with white icing!" Ette cheered loudly. He turned to his cousin. "Ah? Oh, yeah, it was. I'm sure I heard of it before that, though." He frowned slightly, trying to remember, then shrugged. "Maybe I got mixed up. It happens a lot. Memories cross over older memories and distort everything."

Anna smiled and said "Of course."

A yellow cake with white icing was given to Ette and pretzels with apple juice to Vincent.

"Would you two like a drink or a snack?"
"No, that's alright. About how much longer until we reach the island, Miss?" Ette asked politely. He took the cake happily and began to eat it at a rapid pace.
The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

Sasha had politely declined all offers of food or drink, and was relaxing in her chair as she looked out a window.
The Deadly Dragons (played by H3llf1re)

"Name sounds foreign. Definitely not from this country.." Drako replied as he began to look at some pictures.

Ann allowed the guests to chat for the time being and sat down to keep an eye on things until they were close to the Island.

"Please get ready to land. We shall be there with in 15 minutes. I'll come around to gather the trash." she announced as a light came on.
The Deadly Dragons (played by H3llf1re)

Drako put his photos away, and hid his badge under his shirt. "2 years..."

The plane was ready to descend down into the ocean so the pilot put the light fasten the seatbelts light on.

"Everyone please get ready to land. The ocean may look smooth as silk from up but often times it is a bit choppy at this time of the year. Please be prepared for the possible landing and fasten the seat belts." Anna spoke as she finished locking down everything.

She then went to her seat in the front of the plane.

The flew down lower and lower until the skis were dropped to land. It was as smooth as it could be that day. Slowly the plane taxied to a dock where a man was leaning against the pier. He picked up a rope and lassoed the plane's propeller as it stopped moving.

Quickly a step was placed against the door and another rope lassoed the tail of the plane.

Anna unfastened herself and announced to the passengers

"You may disembarked. Welcome to Fantasy Island. Enjoy your visit here."
Ette stood up carefully, craning his neck slightly to look out the window of the plane. His blue eyes sparkled excitedly and he let out a shout before running towards the exit of the plane. He remembered and grabbed his own things before making his way down the steps hurriedly. He landed on the dock and looked around, then back at everyone else still on the plane.
(May I be the lady of the islands daughter???)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Halloween Masquerade (under age)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus