Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Furcadia Descriptions and Art!

Hello!
I just got in from a run so I don't particularly feel like making this all that pretty... But the point of the matter is, I'm offering $5 Furcadia descriptions - see the full explanation and examples here.

I also do character commissions! Here are my prices, TOS, and waiting list.

I accept paypal in AUD only, which is handy for you Americans and Brits - and I suppose pretty well anyone else in the world - our dollar is weak as piss right now! I am currently also accepting portspaces for equal value (1 portspace = 1 furcadia desc, OR 1 single character bust sketch).

You can contact me by messaging here, noting my dA, or whispering Chloette on Furcadia.

NB: My turnaround for descs is likely to be less than an hour, but for complicated art it may be longer than usual (a week is normal), as I am currently working long hours. However, I wouldn't say that it would be longer than two weeks for a painted full body piece from sketch approval to finish, depending on how busy I get and how many people are interested. I will always keep you up to date though! Reference sheets often take longer, since they require a lot of work and correspondence.

Please also note that this may be your last chance to get particular items on my list at these prices - most likely I will be raising them after this round of commissions. Of particular note are my portraits (current example), which I feel are improving and requiring a lot more time as of late!

Please consider commissioning this struggling artist.
Much love. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Furcadia Descriptions and Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus