Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Lost In Deep Thought~ {{Open To All}}

Xander Vladimire (played by MissUndeadKisses) Topic Starter

She was perking his interest now, so he bent down, pushing off of the board walk hard. As he went into the air, his jump almost looked like a glide as he landed easily on his feet next to her. "Running is an annoying habit. Just like smoking, best learn to quit running while your young." Xander said softly as he stared down at her.
Alice (played by CookieLurv)

Folding her arms under her head she looked up at him. "Who said I was running? I am merely doing nothing but move. Your following me can be described as stalking." she smiled as she leaned back enough to slide off the roof. Falling she slowly flipped, clawing the side of the building. Laughing gleefully as if this was the most fun she had in her life. Slowing to a stop she looked up at him. "It also can be described as annoying, but don't worry. I won't hold it against you." she winked and smiled.

Xander had no time for stupid games, as he made his way back the the shadow girl under the dock
Alice (played by CookieLurv)

She giggle and rubbed her eyes, yawning. Maybe she should go get some piercings. Alice laid on her stomach and watched as the boy moved off. Her tail waving on it's on accord behind her.

Xander looked back at the shadow girl. Still not all that sure to what she waS.
Xenon (played anonymously)

Xenon was watching the two and laughed as best she could at the two, she was almost sad when the fun was over.
Her claws clicked as one of them hit an iron peg in the walk. She meandered to the edge and flipped around to stand right side up on the walk, landing next to her pinkish companion. A girl that could just barely see them pointed and tugged on her mother's sleeve. The child was ignored and dragged off without incident.
Xenon straightened up, easily towering over the boy. Her mouth parted in a smile and she growled, hitting two tones that would vaigely remind of "hello"

"Yeahh, hello to you too." He said as he looked up at her. "What is it that you are?"
Xenon (played anonymously)

Xenon lower herself back onto her fours and sat thinking a moment. To her side she noticed a lost back pack with a pair of well known wonderland characters singing 'happy unbirthday'.
She picked up the discarded bag and pointing at the words she growled...
"re...or...n"

He didnt catch on to what she said. "Excuse me?" He crossed his arms over his chest. "Cant you speak properly."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Lost In Deep Thought~ {{Open To All}}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus