Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

She jumps up and down. "Rainbow do you know who's my dorm partners or partner. "You room dorms partners are Emily and Jupiter" rainbow siad. Rose hip,Ed up and down. "YeA!!" She said
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

"yay!" she said jumping up and down with them.

"But rose you have to be careful when the moon is out and your with your friends." Rainbow said. "Okay" she says

"okay so when we gonna go in the school" she questioned.

"oh and could Johnny probably be here too" she also asked rose.

"Johnny sure let me call him all I knew is that he controls a element." She says Johnny comes all of a sudden with his face marked up and he has a black eye. "H-hey Jupiter"Johnny syas

"hey johnny what happened to your face" she asked.
Johnny (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

" I was beaten up by some people that captured me don't ask why just glad your happy" he says as he walks up to Jupiter.

"okay" she says as she hugs him.

He hugs her back

she smiles "im glad all my friends are here" she says.

"Me too" he says. Rose petel smiles at the two. "Ooooo" she says

she blushes "really rose you had to do that"

"I did" she said

she giggles and started to wonder what her classes are gonna be like.
Blaynn Jules (played by LunLun)

"H-hello?" he says rather quietly, which was a bit unusual for his personality but he couldn't help it. He was a bit nervous. His one working eye looked around as the button for his left eye just glimmered. He hid his clawed nub of an arm and hand as he approached the group.
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily smiled, "I'm happy to be roommates with you." Her fox ears and tail were hidden by the cloak that she was wearing. Emily quietly to everyone who was talking and when she heard someone speak, she looked over at him, "Hi.."

"H-hello! My name is Blaynn...I'm sorry if it seems strange to have come up and just talk to you, b-but I was just looking for some people to hang out..w-with..." he looked down in worry, feared he would be seen as a threat due to his form. His arm, his left eye, he was quite used to rejection from it.
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily smiled, "Well you came to the right place. I'm Emily, it's nice to meet you." She then removed her cloak, exposing her fox ears and tail. Her ears and tail were the same color as her hair.

"A-ah! Nice to meet you, Emily!" he grinned, letting his thread-like tail appear, careful of the needle at the end as it lightly swayed about. He gave a light wave as a smile graced his lips.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus