Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Blaynn Jules (played by LunLun)

"A-ah! Nice to meet you, Emily!" he grinned, letting his thread-like tail appear, careful of the needle at the end as it lightly swayed about. He gave a light wave as a smile graced his lips.
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily looked at Rose petel, "So what now?" She was still confused about the school.
Oriel Josephine (played by jake_smol_english)

((I am back
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

(kk) she went Blaynn "hi" she said and offered him her hand for him to shake it.

Oriel just looks at all the new people that showed up, and smiles them. She suddenly flies up in the air and flaps her wing to stay up in the air. "Nice to meet you I'm Oriel or Luck. Nice to meet you all!!!!!" she says with a smile on here face while in the air looking down at everyone.

she smiles "nice to meet you too" she said back to her looking up.

Oriel is in the air doing loops because she is happy that she made a new friend that doesn't care where she came from, she gets down and he big blue eyes are just starting at yours. (Oriel is a Lesbian) She smiles at her and blushes because she thinks that Jupiter is really cute. "You are so cute!" she says in Jupiter ear and flies up back in to the air.

"thanks" she said.

Oriel smiles at Jupiter and hides her face in the scafe that she has on to hide how red her face was. She files around the school looking at all the people that are there and what they look like but the only one that really stood out to her was Jupiter and hair sweet, cute, and instanced looks on her face. Orail goes back down to where Jupiter was and hides her face in her scafe so Jupiter doesn't see how red her face is.

she stood beside Johnny and looked around.

Emily smiled at Oriel, "It's nice to meet you too Oriel." She then looked around shyly.

Oriel looks around and smiles at all the students. She looks at the her school schedule and she looks over at the person that call her name and smiles at them and waves them over. She lets her scafe come down for here face and it was a bight red color.
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"OMG I forgot" she said. Her wolf ears showed and so did her tail then she made freinds ship brackets for everyone and gave them to everyone. "Give me a sec well rianbow finds out" she say

she took her friendship bracket "thanks rose" she said smiling.

Emily smiled at Oriel and walked over to her and spoke softly, "I'm Emily." She then looked at Rose petel and smiled at her, "I like your ears and tail, they're so cute."
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Thanks" she said. Johnny looked at Jupiter and he pulled out his computer and started to draw a girl.

"you and that computer" she said to johnny and smiled.
Johnny (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

He looks up and laughs. "Yes." He says with laughter

"what do you do on there anyways" she ask curiously.

Emily sighed as her tail swished from side to side and her ears twitched to all the noises that were around her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus