Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Maps for sale!

Have a group that needs a world map? You've come to the right place. I've only dabbled in fantasy/continent maps, but I can do maps of towns or buildings if you want. There are no examples for the latter simply because I haven't made any yet.

Examples:
tellius_copy.png
spyromap.png

To request one, PM me. Tell me about your world, list locations you want included and describe them. Tell me roughly where they are. Like, if your world has a big forest to the east of a town. It would be super helpful if you give me a sketch, but I can work with you to design a map. Your sketch just has to give me a good idea of where everything is. I'll make it look realistic myself, if that makes sense. Also tell me if you want color and if you do, where? The first example has color coded countries. If you want something like that tell me what colors you want for each country/area.

Payment methods:
- 10 points on DeviantArt (send to RubyDragonCat)
- $5 (paypal)
- Enchanted silk cloak or dragon's tooth (if you buy me the latter I will make you TWO maps)

Say in your PM what method you're using. Once I get the payment, I will start on your map!
Ilmarinen Moderator

This is a cool and unique idea! Are you a member of the Cartography Guild on dA? You might be interested! http://cartography-guild.deviantart.com
Dragoncat Topic Starter

Ooo I'll check that out!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Maps for sale!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus