Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking to get back into things

Hello any and all!

I found this site almost four months ago, created Alec's profile, and then somehow got so distracted by real life things that it fell from my memory. I found the link in my bookmarks today and decided to finally get more involved here. So, I'm basically looking for someone to RP with to get back into it and shake that rust off my keyboard. I would really love it if you took a look at Alec's profile, and if you think that you have a character that would go well with her, let me know. As of right now I have no real ideas for what I want to do, but I would really love a setting that can include the White Crows in some way. I am however willing to slightly alter her history for a fantasy RP or something similar if you have a good idea. Be warned however that I have never RPd sci-fi so that might be difficult for me. I have done most other genres, but it was a long time ago. You have been warned.

~Luna
MissUndeadKisses

I would be willing to RP with you. I only got on this site last month and now it seems all my RPs are slowing down :/ Which sucks. My chara Xander can RP with just about anyone. Or even Rimmy, but Xander is more intriguing! Please let me know if you want to miss.
I read some of your character Alec, and she looks like she could get along with my character Kuro since she is half human half animal. :) I might as warn that I can't do sci-fi as well but I'm good at fantasy, modern, and whatever you have in mind. If you think one of my other characters would be better just tell me who. :D I'm open to anything but I have never heard of White Crows. ^^;
LunaSky Topic Starter

MissUndeadKisses - I really like Xander, but I'm not really sure how we could make the two meet. If you have any ideas, just throw them at me ^^

KuroSakuranbo14 - Ooh, Kuro seems like she would get along great with Alec. For example if she accidentally saw Alec with her ears out or something. And it's not surprising that you don't know about the White Crows, since I created them >.< It is the small street gang that Alec belongs to ^^
Well Kuro does not belong to a gang or anything but she would be a go gang member. FOr the reason she is stronger, faster, and smarter than the average person because of her animal genes. She can be a bit mean and cold when you first meet her but she is a cool person once you know her. ^^ Also if Alec was to see her in her animal state then that might help as well since Kuro's got a tail, claws, sharp teeth, all that stuff. I'm about to add elf ears just for fun. XD
LunaSky Topic Starter

Well, we could also make it so that Kuro is not in the White Crows (in the beginning or at all, that can be discussed) but meet with Alec when she is out patrolling or something. If they hit off (and I'm sure they will) Alec could perhaps introduce Kuro to the gang?
That sounds like a good plan. :) It might be a chance for Kuro to get use to people and American culture (She's from Japan).
LunaSky Topic Starter

Great :) Then, should I start a topic and we play it by ear, or do you want to plan it out a bit more?
I'll start a forum topic for it. :) Do you want it to be 1x1 or open incase someone might want to join?
LunaSky Topic Starter

Okay :) Either way is fine with me. I'm more used to 1x1 but it might be fun to have it open too.
Alright, one sec.
LunaSky Topic Starter

:) Really looking forward to this :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking to get back into things

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus