Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shadow slayer

Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14) Topic Starter

"better story .. im a shadow cop going to investigate the outbreak and your my subordinate " she pulls something out "they'll believe me because i still have this" shows him a police badge
Derek Strasse (played by Doctor_Dredd)

Derek nodded. "Okay, that works. " He let out a breath as he relaxed into his seat. "Uh.. D-did I mention that I've never ridden in a plane before?I took a cruise from France to the US, so, uh, er... Oh crap!" He said as the plane jolted to life. "Whew... Sorry, i'm just really nervous I suppose..." He laughed a little bit.

Willow giggled "if your going to follow me around youll need to get used to it"

"I'll try-hee!" He said as the plane began to rise into the clouds. "This feels strange... Erk! My ears are popping." He said with a laugh. "Oh, this is gonna be really fun, I can already tell." He said, staring out the window.

"haha"

"So.. Tell me your story. Likes, dislikes and so on. Not much else to do anyway."

" i like fighting and running bare foot i dislike my brother and spicey food , oh and this is lizz" pulls a weasle out from inside her cloak " dont take her for granted she can do many things"

Derek tilted his head. Of all things... A weasel! "Wow.. A weasel. Didn't expect that.. I love spicy foods though. Especially sweet and spicy. A good one for that is honey hot wings. Chicken wings covered in a sauce consisting of honey and chili pepper powder... But since you don't like spicy stuff, another good recipe I can recommend is yogurt chicken. It's an Indian food. Unflavored milk yogurt over broiled chicken with a few veggies of choice over and around it. Quite simple but very delicious." He grinned. "If you couldn't tell, I love food. Not for just eating, but cooking too."

" i see... we have a long flight .. im going to sleep ... if someone comes by wake me up" willow closes her eyes and leans back

"Alright.. I'll try to get some sleep too, but I'll keep my eyes open."

"alright"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shadow slayer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus