Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » NITDW OOC

The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

PerryInc wrote:
Admittedly I've been watching the RP every other hour all weekend in anticipation.

Glad to see we're heading forwards with it.

On a side note, I may or may not be able to use my computer to RP for a little while. (Lack of home Internet intercedes normal usage.) My point being I really don't prefer using my phone to RP, and perspective changes when on a smaller screen less seems like more. I hope you guys might not notice, but please bare with me if my post length shortens. I will try to keep it from happening.

Don't worry, man. Quality over quantity for sure. I do almost all of my posting from my phone.
Sven Knight-mauler (played anonymously)

PerryInc wrote:
Admittedly I've been watching the RP every other hour all weekend in anticipation.

Glad to see we're heading forwards with it.

On a side note, I may or may not be able to use my computer to RP for a little while. (Lack of home Internet intercedes normal usage.) My point being I really don't prefer using my phone to RP, and perspective changes when on a smaller screen less seems like more. I hope you guys might not notice, but please bare with me if my post length shortens. I will try to keep it from happening.

Don't worry about it. I've seen short posts with plenty to work with,before.
Zero's profile is getting filled out. I need to add more, but there's enough to add a better level of understanding to him.
Draken901 Topic Starter

So uh... yeah. Here's the plan, Sable can post last this round due to him being basically MIA for a while. Sven, Hanged Man, post at you two's leisure.
AGH
GUYS.
ACTIVITOUS BEITH
PLEZZ
Draken901 Topic Starter

It's been like a week.

Indeed. I'm being courteous,and giving Sable time to post; I interact with them frequently outside of the RP. They're currently being bombarded with hostile weather,and an awful job. And they have a nasty habit of not exactly communicating until after the fact.
I'm content to wait as long as needed.
Draken901 Topic Starter

I mean, you and Hanged Man can go ahead and post if you all want, we've basically already established that Sable's MIA for a while and he'll just post last this round.

The problem with that plan is that Sable and the Hanged Man are currently directly interacting,without an obvious termination point for their current interaction. The Hanged Man is stuck. I'm really the only free agent.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Really? Dang, okay.
Well. Zero isn't currently hooked up in anything.
At the moment, he's justing watching The Hanged Man and Sable talk.
It wouldn't be far fetched to assume he would become bored of that (something he does from time to time) and move away from them.

Sven Knight-mauler wrote:
The problem with that plan is that Sable and the Hanged Man are currently directly interacting,without an obvious termination point for their current interaction. The Hanged Man is stuck. I'm really the only free agent.

Yup, this. Hangman is totally engaged with Sable right now.

Hanged Man,I've been wondering; How would you describe your armour? Field plate? Half-plate? Full plate,minus helm? I must say I'm more than a little mystified; You sorta... Glossed over that,in the dossier. I ask,because I'm a visualiser. I like seeing these things in my mind's eye.

Yeah, I'm kinda in the middle of redesigning his armor. It's half plate. You can see what the shoulders basically look like in his pic but beyond that he has a breastplate with tassets, greaves, sabatons, gauntlets, and cops on all elbows and knees. If you need visuals, I have tons of art of him when he was younger :)

I'll be giving Sable until Sunday,by my time here in Ontario,to post. If we don't have a Sable Raven Knight post by then,I'll start on mine.
Yes, apologies for the delay, midsummer is a bustling time for me. Thank you, Sven. :3

Welcome back :) Should I post, or Sven?

You're up,Thrice-Hanged.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » NITDW OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus