Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Having more than one character of yours in a post

I had an idea, and I don't know if it had been suggested before, but if it hasn't I was going to point it out and hope it don't blow up on me.
When we post, there is the option of which character we would like to play. When we have two of our own characters playing in the same rp,
1. We have to either combine them in one post but have the other character's picture and name there.
2. Or submit it and go back to reply again with the other characters.

So maybe, I thought, that instead of having just one of the character box that we could have two. Having our secondary character's text box below the first and when it's posted it would show two characters in one post. Saving time and space in an rp.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone, cause going back to read it for myself it sounds that way.
Kim Site Admin

This is interesting. Unfortunately, it adds a layer of complexity to the forum code and to notifications, an already over stressed system that requires a huge amount of my time to maintain. To me, that cost in time that could be spent on other things far outweighs the benefits. =/
CookieLurv Topic Starter

Alright, just a thought I had for a few days. Sorry :3 didn't realize how much stress was on it already. Poor thing lol.
Kim Site Admin

No apologies necessary! I love to hear your thoughts! :)
CookieLurv Topic Starter

I do too, sometimes even my thoughts crack me up XD
Avary and Connery (played anonymously)

I only roleplay this couple when they're together, so to fix this problem of having to essentially double post or only post as one character, I just made a profile for both characters at the same time. :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Having more than one character of yours in a post

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus