Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In The Moongarden(Closed)

Luci (played by Minerva)

He folded his arms and nodded, as if listening astutely. "For being part of the great game, you are quick to dismiss one of its players. What makes you think I am so stupid, or limited, to keep it anywhere near her, or even necessarily on this planet?" he riddled, brows furrowing but grin not failing as he locked onto the golden man with his firey gaze. "I am not of this earth, I simply enjoy the people and luxuries here, among other places. The king -I- revere lived deep in the stars. It flatters no ancient entity to make presumptions about anything." he unfolded his arms, fiddling with his earring as he thought on it. "I may not be the purest individual, but I hold reservations over handing over a key of destruction. I've already been responsible for Ragnarok, I prefer not to add Revelations to the list. It looks bad on a resume. You know." it might be hard to tell when his jokes began or ended, as his tone had an airy, dreamy sound to it. "I might be more interested to find who you truly are. King of--
Luci (played by Minerva)

--an extinct peoples if vague. Try me. It might surprise you what or who I know. My appearance, or form may have varied in time but I am no new kid on the block. I'm more apt to cooperate with those who give details rather than vagueries. That said, perhaps we should stop unnerving Chiara here, and take our talk away where she won't stress herself into stroke." he turned to glance at Chiara, "I'll make sure no one comes for you, or your land." his expression turned into awkward grin, "Popul would do worse to me than death if I didn't."
Chiara (played by Loki) Topic Starter

Chiara still seemed mildly concerned about the crystal and the box. "Why not destroy the contents of the box then? That way nobody can have it." That seemed the safest to her, "You also wouldn't have to deal with people chasing you from planet to planet. Why should some other planet and its inhabitants be any less valuable than this one?"

Her gaze drifts to Luci, "You wound me. I assure you both, my constitution is not as delicate as he suggests." Besides, she figured Luci would be the first one throwing the parade if she was gone. They never had gotten along very well. She's going to remain in her chair, because it's more comfortable. "But if both of you wish to leave to discuss business elsewhere, far be it from me to stop you." If they left, she'd probably just go rescue her book and continue reading by her fountain.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In The Moongarden(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus