Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Warriors of god: body of ashes

Cassie (played by wolfkill11)

Cassie was thrown back. She growled " I'll just leave and let the demons have me " She picked up her sword as a black and red aura came from the sword
Jarvis (played by Rudito01) Topic Starter

"I'm not telling you to leave I'm telling you to stop attacking the angels. They won't harm you if your with me"

Cassie looked back at him and walked out of the room. Her eyes turning red

" jace use ward 46 on her and bring her in" said Jarvis " ward 46? Are you sure?"
" she is stronger than she looks" jace, the angel, got in front of Cassie and cast the ward wrapping her in golden chains. Jace brought her back into the room

Cassie growled. " don't think you get me that easy " she disappered and then kicked the angel and growled

" I'm surpriced you can move. Jace get out" orders Jarvis " I try to help you but you won't let me"

" your trying to capture me and put me in chains. Thats not helpful "

Jarvis made the chains disappear " if the chains are te problem I'll take them off. I have convinced the angels to lie about what happened here today. "

Cassie looked away " I don't even know why you want me. The demons want you and they will get you if they have me "

"I will help you no matter what. I have made you a promises and I will keep it. You have an alliance with the demons, I know, but I will still help you"

Cassie growled " I am a demon can't you see that " She turned and then looked off into the forest

" I can see someone hurt and in need of help. I don't see a demon" said Jarvis seriously

Cassie looked " then you have bad eyes "

Jarvis laughed "maybe I do"

Cassie glared and she started to walk

" wait, please don't go. I like having you around"

Cassie looked " Angels dont "

" they don't come often"

" but your one of them, can't you see that. While i am around the demons will want you "

"I could care less about the demons"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Warriors of god: body of ashes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus