Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Marvel Group

William Kaplan (played by ZRK)

Heya roleplayers of RPR,

Earth-616 is a Marvel continuity-based group. Both original characters and canon characters are allowed to join the group. The main purpose of the group is to create a sort of "directory" for those that enjoy roleplaying with Marvel material and want to find others with the same interest and organize role plays on the forums.

A note:
Much of the current player base plays the game Furcadia. You are in no way obligated to role play there, but it may introduce you to more role players. As a helpful resource, I will be updating the links page with more information on this subject soon to assist members who want help finding these additional communities.

Due to the number of cross overs in Marvel, we also will consider / allow many other characters from universes such as:
  • DC (They have had comic cross overs)
  • Capcom (Capcom vs Marvel games)
  • Anything else that can be related back to Marvel.

It is always up to those organizing role plays who they will allow however!

I would love to see people join and make connections. Lets see how this strange little group develops!

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely

- ZRK
Minerva

You may want to post this in "Super Group". I'm restricted to mobile access currently so can't really check a new place out or play Furc. Check out my Raphael Emmerich character and see if he appeals, though. He might cause a realityhitch since he comes from a universe where dc and marvel are comic books he grew up on, so he'd be kinda shocked to see real versions.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Marvel Group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus