Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A little less wild. (semi-closed/ask)

Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji watched Ferous before looking back to his mate, if she said she'd go to Chiara herself...she was worried and that meant that the big oaf was worried about her. His ears flicked and he watched Ferous go off to the tree before looking back at Bella. "Bebe, it's Draeval. He always comes home. I'm sure everything's fine." He was at least trying.
Bella (played by Loki)

Bella growled softly, "Is that what it is?" Ferous is going to investigate the bird, and Bella looks a Neji, "Of course. He wanders, but he always comes back. I still think one of his children might be useful in tracking him. Doesn't that human woman have a child of his?"

Gabriel is fluffed up and not paying attention at all, so he nearly falls out of the tree when Ferous speaks. There's lots of flapping and a few feathers drift to the ground. "Gah! Do you have to sneak up on me like that?" He's ruffling his feathers, "I have since he got stuck like this." As for being a creeper, "Draeval always said Bella wouldn't be fond of humans coming here. I was hoping they'd think I was just a bird. Then I overheard her telling the big one to catch me. I figured it was safer up here."
Ferous (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

"Canaries are atypical among local fauna. It's like Luci trying to blend in with a murder of crows as a peacock." perhaps that illustrated. "A blackbird would have been less likely to raise alarms. Regardless of that, I'll talk to them, but if I do and they calm down you should too. What would you do if, say, a snake you couldn't identify just decided to sit on your kitchen counter?" pause. "Have you tried pooping on him to get a response?"
Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji looked at Bella and nodded gently, "She does, DJ. He's a lot like Draeval. I...can go to them if you want. Might be good if you stay and see if anything changes right?" He gave her his best doofus face, he wasn't sure about anything right now. He flicked his tail lightly, "Are you okay Bebe?" It was a soft hushed question, he was worried and he knew how hard it was to lose siblings. His gaze shifted towards the tree and the bird, "I think, who or whatever that is, has been mourning." He looked back at Bella with a soft whine, "I don't know how to help..."
Bella (played by Loki)

"Do so. Soon." Maybe not right this second though. As for being okay, "He goes away, but nobody ever came looking before. Nobody ever talked about a...a...clllooocckk before." She said the word as if it were foreign to her, which it was. "Something isn't right about this time." She started pacing and whining again, she really didn't like feeling as though she were doing nothing.

Gabriel would trill, "Oops. I feel more like a canary..." Right now anyway. Sometimes he was still the blackbird, but he hadn't even thought of how a canary would look to wolves. "I would assume it was Luci, but I get your point." He'd look at the tree, until Ferous suggested something yucky. He'd tweet loudly and flap his wings, "Gross! No! Are you crazy?" Well...maybe she was a little.

"Alllright, if you don't want to try, then don't. I don't make excretions." sooo, Ferous can't. With that, Ferous left Gabe to the D-tree and swept down to their level, remaining avian in form. "It's my... Son?" that didn't sound to certain. "He is no one to worry about. He misses both the spirit in the tree, Draeval... and others. He's lost many, as of late. If you promise not to eat or trap him, he's likely to speak at some point."
Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji nodded, "I'll go tonight, if you'll be alright." He watched her and pawed at the air lightly, "Hey...it's still Draeval we're talking about. He's...different and he's never been one to stay in one spot. I'm sure he'll return whenever he can or chooses to. He's probably just out making more pups or something." He looked towards Ferous and the bird, "They might be looking for him because he's being a Draeval. Maybe humans aren't used to him leaving like we are."

Ferous made Neji blink, "Your son is a bird?" Oh gods, Fer forgive him. "How did...wait what?" He blinked several times and lowered his head, "And I thought Draeval's offspring were odd..." Neji's broken, just ignore him.
Bella (played by Loki)

Bella would think on it, her ears flicking. "Yes, tonight would be best." As for Draeval disappearing, "When he disappears for us, he disappears for them as well, yet none questioned it before."

Ferous is back then, and Bella's just looking at him, "And he knows Draeval?" She'd finish Neji's thought. How does that even work? "As long as he isn't here to cause harm, I guess it's alright." She didn't know much about the mantree, other than the message he'd had her deliver.

Ferous tried to... rub the bridge of her beak, but that was hard and funny looking with a wing. "To be more accurate, I would call him coyote's son, but I don't particularly disown him." you know, the coyote that showed up with Ferous before? It was the easiest name to ascribe. "There was one point when we were not so seperate. However, I alone am incapable of siring or birthing." if any of that made sense. Have fun figuring that out. "...I have a complicated family." maybe that would just aleve the confusion. "Regardless... He's a good boy. He's willing to help almost anyone. But I... Should be going. I have some tools to prepare."
Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji watched her and nodded, "I'll go to them tonight then." He whined softly, "I'll talk to Chiara, maybe she'll know more. He's...close to her." He pawed at his mate again, more of inviting her closer if she wanted to than anything else.

Ferous lost him. "So...the bird is a coyote?" Just...don't try to explain it to him at all. Neji tilted his head, poor Ferous had met the genetic dope but he was cute right? For a wolf the size of a Grizzly anyway.
Bella (played by Loki)

Bella just looked at Ferous like she was stupid, "But that's a bird. Not a coyote." Uh, complicated right. She'd look at the bird, and then back at Ferous, "As long as he isn't harming anything or anybody I suppose it's okay if he stays. I'll take your word for it." Ferous could probably trust that Gabe wasn't going to do anything bad, he didn't really have an evil bone in his body.

"If I...feel Draeval, I will go and tell the human woman in the cabin." Her tail would give a swish, "Sometimes he disappears, but he always comes back." She seemed to be trying to convince herself of this too. With that, she's leaning against Neji some, going quiet.

Neji got a huge, glassy eyed stare from the owl. "... ... ... Yes." forget it. "As I have been both wolf and bird today, find no shock in it. Thank you for your time." and with that, a few hops and an owl was taking off from the plateau.
Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji blinked at Fer, "...well...that's different." Sorry Fer, if you had something for him to kill, he's fabulous. Give him things that require higher thinking and he's...unable. He's had a lot of hits to the head over his short lifespan and it just couldn't...connect. He tilted his head at Fer again and then the wolf went off as an owl. "...such strange creatures..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A little less wild. (semi-closed/ask)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus