Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » It's time to roleplay, Pinkie Pie style

Put a new rp up in fantasy for bored colts and fillies

I have duty every three days, but I'll try to post a lot on my days off
Wish Bell (played by Amirrora)

Maybe I might use Wish Bell here. Mind linking me to the thread?
The_Ross Topic Starter

The_Ross Topic Starter

Btw ponies with horns and wings are alicorns, not pegasi.

They're also gods.

Nothing wrong with that, just wasn't sure if you knew.

Also: adorable.

Ha ha, okie. Fixed that up, and no, I wasn't familiar with the terms. Thank you.

Any idea where I could jump in?
The_Ross Topic Starter

It's funny, I hadn't accounted for people wanting to play ponies in the thread (hence the "Undisclosed Location" tidbits). Pretty silly on my part.

You could have her be a resident of Ponyville, or Los Pegasus, or Canterlot, or perhaps she has been displaced from Equestria for whatever reason. Either way, she can be a citizen of Gloriana, Equestria, or for that matter, any other world you feel like creating. I highly encourage player collaboration; worldbuilding is a monumental task after all.

Ha ha, well you did lure in with mentions of Pinkie Pie, was assuming you'd like a few ponies around.
Hence why I did up Wish's profile on here.

And alrighty, I suppose I could think something up.
I was thinking perhaps she was travelling though an area for some work or something. Ha ha.
The_Ross Topic Starter

Well, I'm pretty much known as "that pony guy" on this site, so I'm basically obligated to have some mention of them in every topic. I have a reputation to uphold!

And that'd be perfectly fine, this is gonna be a very laid-back thread, it's more about entertainment than anything
Bawwww Mross, I should throw Draeval!Pony back in with the clan. :) Or...I do have an original pony idea hmmmm
The_Ross Topic Starter

You can play all of them
The_Ross Topic Starter

I'm not getting a lot (any) responses on this thread anyway
The_Ross Topic Starter

(Using this thread for the OOC chat)

So we're clear, is your pony on Gloriana (where Sam is) or Equestria?
Are you wanting only animal type characters? I'd like to throw someone into this :)
The_Ross Topic Starter

Anyone and anything.

mross wrote:
(Using this thread for the OOC chat)

So we're clear, is your pony on Gloriana (where Sam is) or Equestria?

Probably closer to Equestria, but it can be up to you if you'd like.
The_Ross Topic Starter

Well, they're two different planets, so "closer" would put you in space. As a GM, I need to be clear on certain stuff so I don't screw things up is all.
Hm...which area is the 'undisclosed' location at? I think that type of setting would better suit someone from my roster XD
The_Ross Topic Starter

Man and I was gonna have a dramatic buildup to it too. Ah well.

It's Ponyville, as I'm sure everyone's guessed by now. Feel free to populate it with your ponies (or griffons, or zebras, or donkeys, or mules, or cows, etc.)
XD Might have to make someone for this, Gabe could be a pony if he wanted but I don't know how well that would work with what you have planned. He did meet the ponies briefly, once XD

Then she'd probably be in Equestria.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » It's time to roleplay, Pinkie Pie style

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus