Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Wicked Beings~ {Open To All}

Savy Tallen (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Get out in the alley, Ill get her out there one way or anyother." Savy moved to the girl.Her hand on the girls hip. "Your a cute little thing~" She said softly

The girl blushed and stopped danceing.
Lazaro (played by Rudito01)

Lazaro moved swiftly out of the club into the alley. He hid in the shadows and waited for Savy

Savy took the girls hand, smiling back at her. She brought the girl out into the dark alley, leaning to the wall

Lazaro stepped out of the shadows "good looking this one" he said moving closer

The girl wimpered. "W-wha... I-Ill do anything, p-please dont hurt me..."

Lazaro graved her by the waist and pulled her close "you won't feel a thing" he said before kissing her. As he did so her body started wrinkling untill it turned to dust

"Well that was sick."

(Umm, can you put a bit more? Its more fun if you do...)

(sure.)
Lazaro let his arms hang at his sides as he looked at the remains of the girl move with the wind. "I gave her a better death than she would have gotten anyway. She would have died in a car crash tonight." he said moving closer to Savy. "what would you do to me now?" he asked when he was in front of her

Savy looked up at him. "By that you mean what?" she was a bit confused about the car wreck comment, no one knows that stuff. She still leaned to the wall, her eyes on his.

Lazaro looked at her "you confuced about the car wreck thing? When i take a soule I can see when and how the person dies." he said putting both his hands on her waist. He looked at her eyes yellow and black "I never encountered a demon that wouldn't kill me for what I have"

A light blush crossed her cheeks at his touch. "O-Oh... I-I see." She looked into his eyes, he was good looking after all~! Why was she still here? She didnt knowat all.

Lazaro pulled her towards him and whispered"you have beautiful eyes" into her ear before pulling her close in a tight kiss

She kissed back a bit unsure. This was something she never just kissed men.

(Take this to message.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Wicked Beings~ {Open To All}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus