Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Naruto - Lost Chapters Now Open!

NARUTO - LOST CHAPTERS

Hello all!

I'd like to start off my first few weeks on this site on working towards creating a Naruto roleplaying continuity. Basically it's a continuity of a parallel universe separate from the main arc which allows us liberties in which way we want to take the story and which parts of the story we want to include in our own. I have already started working on the first arc, and applications are set up so that people can start getting roleplay underway!

I'd like to use this forum to generate interest for the group, and to give a sneak preview into the opening arc to draw some of you guys in. Feel free to leave comments, questions, or anything else in this forum and I will most certainly be sure to get back to you! Enjoy

We are the strongest military force on the continent. . . No other village in the world has established the military potential of our shinobi and that is something to be marveled at. The walls of Konohagukre stand high as a testament to our eternal resilience, and our academy stands alone as the finest of it's kind. . . Yet the cherry blossoms are spotted with a sickly red these days, and under the stumps of where our great forefathers lie, our ancestors turn in their grave.

All is not well in Leaf Village, for the prominence of it's exterior is matched with an equally oppressive interior. Our village has grown too rapidly, and this has turned the tranquility of the place into a violent maelstrom of citizens pursuing idol power. Rich businessman coax the houses of this great nation for their influence, and in the process, private, separate armies exist within different sects of this village, all too uncooperative from the main force. Their are rumours, even, that powerful Missing-Nin have been pulled into this underworld vortex, and have begun to infest the seedy underbelly of Konohagakure.

I, Hokage Tokimasa grow wearier by the day, and my age has handicapped my ability to combat the numerous, devilish influences that haunt this village. I fear for it's future once I have passed from this plane of existence, and foretell only an era of dark repression, one which will give the other villages insight into our true weakness, and create a power vacuum in the process. I see the repercussions of my failure as a threat to the world, and my terrible vision gives insight to this truth.

In my dreams I have seen an empty Konoha at night, enjoying a mild peace from it's usual chaotic setting. There is a massive crack in the air, and suddenly a large portion of our wall has melted away. In the bubbling, liquid magma of what remains of the hole, there stands a shadow, who's glimmering red eyes are unmistakable. The Sharingan, with it's sanguine terror has returned to our village through the last remaining Uchiha. . .

Asano. . . will be the final stroke that collapses our foundations if I cannot change it.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Naruto - Lost Chapters Now Open!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus