Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In Herentem (Fantasy Roleplay)

Wandolfin Hogun (played by Thirtytwopickup)

Wandolfin jumped into the push full speed, trying to get a good grip on anything human. Finally, with a strong grip, he dredged out the only person who he could find.

"You! You're the one who threw a dagger at me!"

He exclaimed this point by making small cuts on here ears. Nothing that wouldn't heal, but enough to be a simple tool of intimidation. He was about to move forward, until a more pressing matter caught is attention.

"I smell...smoke. One thing goes wrong and then everything goes wrong! You are coming with me!"

He pressed his dagger against the woman back and pinned her arms. If he was investing the camp, he wouldn't let his unkown assailant get away.
The mass that had hit Manon turned out to be a girl who disappeared only after holding a dagger up to Manon's face and threatening her. Bitch... The girl had given her orders before she fled as fast as a falling star. "If that man comes down here, you cooperate but you didn't see me." What right did this dinner ruiner have to tell Manon to "cooperate"? And Manon's dinner was ruined, upon impact the roll in her mouth flew out onto the dirt below, now unsalvageable. Manon was pissed to say the least and when the stranger had run from her spot next to Manon, she alerted the bandits in the camp that something occupied the bushes she currently hid in. Leaving Manon no other choice but to chase after the girl.

If she got caught she was taking the stranger down with her. So Manon ran as quickly as her feet would take her, following through the river until she came upon a dense cluster of trees and saw the girl stop and lean against a stump. Manon didn't realize how out of breath and thirsty she was until she observed the girl pull out a canteen and sip from it. Manon's own canteen void of any refreshment, she had meant to grab some from the river as her dinner cooked on the fire she had made but seeing as how that was rudely interrupted Manon was now without water and dinner. How wonderful.

Manon wasn't that great at stealth but she was pissed, which centered her concentration as she snuck up to the stranger - their back turned to her. She watched as the girl popped her hood upon her mess of red hair and that's when Manon leapt in front of the girl - her hand glowing as she summoned an orb of fire, hoping to intimidate the stranger into staying still. It was a bluff she was willing to risk, she was pissed, hungry, and dehydrated. And she wasn't about to let whoever this was get away from her now.
As soon as the scream reached Celebrimbor's elven ears, a sudden chill was sent through him. 'What evils has The Deceiver placed upon the world in my absence? What has he done to these lands?,' He thought to himself in disgust.

The elf quickened his pace as he sprinted through the forest, dodging trees, bushes, and the occasional boulder until he finally reached the flaming camp. Immediately his eyes scanned the camp for any signs of life (mainly for the source of the screams) but saw nothing. He drew his gorgeous elven sword (in case of ambush) and carefully made his way into the camp, making sure he wouldn't miss anything.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In Herentem (Fantasy Roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus