Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for people to RP with

I'm looking for people to RP with.I don't care if it's a 1X1,open, or a closed group and I can make the RP or you can.Here are my characters:

Agana
Depending on the Rp,she can be human but normally she's half one demon and half another.She fights with a sword with a blood-red blade and a black hilt with a red bloodsone where the bade meets the hilt.She had a pretty bad past that sometimes show in her eyes and in scars.She has a total of 7 scars:One that goes from her heart to her right hip and 3 across each hip.

Agrona
A Death Angel born from an Angel of Light and an Angel of Death.She has unusual dark red wing and hair with black eyes.She can go into the Spirit World and talk to spirits.

Amethyst
A Human Dragon whose mother is Sundra,the Dragon Goddess of the Sun.Amethyst hates her mother for making Amethyst suffer from a seal that was placed in her heart that causes Amethyst to come back to life when she dies.Amethyst has numerous abilities(Read description).Sometimes I'll have her as a short-tempered person or a kind-hearted person.She has long fangs and claws that grow longer,long black hair that reaches the back of her knees,purple slitted eyes,and she has wings that come out of the scars on her back,which run parallel on either side of her spine.

Charna
A black wolf with red eyes that can control Darkness.She can transform into different wolf forms(See Gallery for some of the transformations).I her human form,she has long black hair and red eyes.Sometimes I have her as a goddess wolf or regular wolf that's really big.She has a soft spot for people who have had bad experiences in their pasts and people who are being hunted.

Pandora
A Wind Sorceress that usually keeps silent.Her white hair is short except for a few locks and she has dark red eyes.She wears a gray kimono and keeps two golden fans in the sleeves so she can defend herself.She sometimes has a short temper when agitated and never says anything about what she is until she uses her powers.

Senka
An assassin whose father is hunting her.She has long white hair that reaches the middle of her back,bright green eyes,and a black scar that goes from then top of her right shoulder to the end of her right shoulder blade.She carries 4 swords,each for a different situation,a weapon belt that holds shuriken and throwing knives,a golden snake bracelet that's on her right arm,and a silver dragon ear cuff that's on her left ear.Sometimes I can have the RP placed when she's still assassinating people or after she's done with assassinating.

Shegarra
A Shadow Warrior that chose to become one.She has long black hair with a bluish tint that she usually has in a ponytail, dark purple eyes,and has the ability to use shadows to do her bidding.It was supposed to be impossable for a Female to become a Shadow Warrior but somehow Shegarra became one after her brother,Nicolas,pulled her away from their burning house with their parents still inside.Shegarra's mother was a Vampire Hunter and her father was a Shadow Warrior.She has a short temper but is nice to people who don't try to kill her.

Sieva
A rare Nine-Tailed silver fox.She has long silver hair that reaches past the middle of her back and her eyes shift color between blue and purple.She has an Anthro form where she has two silver,bushy fox tails and two fox ears on the top of her head.In her fox form,she has soft silver fur,9 fox tails that can sometimes move like snakes,has golden eyes, controls silver energy that causes her fur to glow and the plants around her grow,and is pretty big.She has a darker side which her fur turns black and controls black energy,which causes the plants to die.In fox form she can communicate through telepathy,which means she can speak through your mind.She's always kind,shy and when she gets really nervous,she transforms into her Anthro form.

I am making a few other characters so if you want,just ask if you want me to make a certain kind of character and I'll see what I can do.
(Posted July 25,2012 at 9:58 real time.)
Skylar
A female knight who has blue eyes and brown hair.She had a bad past and she never knew her real parents since they abandoned her shortly after she was born.She grew up with a caring foster family,which were killed shortly after she turned 12.After that she became dedicated to her training and became a Knight.
Suta (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

I have a new character I want to try out if you are intrested. He is here right now. You can check him out if you want but you never know, he might be fun.
ChaosTheMew Topic Starter

I just created my knight but I haven't put details yet so as soon as I finish Skylar,I RP with you.

Alright. Do you want me to go ahead and make the starter?

Go ahead ^_^.
Ah, someone who has shadow controlling character! That's cool, I love mine. ^^ Actually, all your characters seem quite interesting and impressive!

So, you mostly play in medieval fantasy setting, or any fantasy setting can do? And have you got any special wishes for plots, the chars you would like to see in role play (personality wise), or the role play development?

All done. It is called "Good things come in small packages(1x1)"

To Sadrain: I'll do any fantasy setting and I don't have any characters I really want to use the most or any setting I want to use.
Ah, I see. xD I have bunch of characters, if any of them catch your interest, let me know, we can figure something about a plot then. I also have a group of certain setting linked in my profile, maybe that interests you. But in any case, good luck finding great partners and fun role plays. :)
Shadow control?! I thought I was the one who thought of that......oh well. Anyway I'll rp with you too, because I'm new here and....oh by the way, don't take offense at my name I always have weird names.

To LoseYourHead: I don't take offense to names because some of my characters have weird names too and whenever your ready,I'm up for a RP.
Okay. xD I'm ready

Is there any character in particular you want to RP with?
Well, actually I've already starting rping with your skylar character.

I know.I just noticed XD
Mk.

Just adding my new characters

Sasha
A Guardian and Warrior angle.She has 6 white wings,white wings and golden eyes. She has a twin brother that has the exact number of wings but he's an Angel of Death. Sasha currently has no one who is her charge(responsibility).

Usha
A genetically modified human. She has gray hair,purple eyes and carries a black bladed katana with a red and black handle. She was created from both of her parents' DNA since her mother had sickness that didn't allow her to conceive.The person who created Usha changed everything about Usha except her emotions. Her master killed her parents because they wouldn't give Usha up which caused Usha to loose control of her emotions.

Yanamari
A werecat whose original form is a black cat. In human form, she has long black hair and blue eyes.She tends to be cautious and trustworthy. She's currently looking for a master that will treat her well and will allow Yanamari to fight beside them.

Ayaka
A human sized fairy. She has greenish blue hair and eyes and has pure white dragonfly wings.She's really shy but trustworthy. Her parents died when she was young but that doesn't stop her from flying around,trying to get over her shyness so she can meet people.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for people to RP with

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus