Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The City Of Magic

Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Lupus gave a nod, and held out a hand. A dark portal formed and he stepped through, waiting for the others to follow.
"Okay let's go!" Miles stepped into the mystery portal
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She looked around and saw many creatures roaming the streets and police officers? She shook her head and ignored it. 'Now if I could find this person.' She thought to herself as she walked.
Jamie casually walked down the sidewalk.

She looks over and sees a person, which only makes her pull her hood down and mask up more as to cover her eyes and mouth
Chris followed after Lupus and Miles through the portal.
Nicky (played by emilyn8522)

Nicky was hesitant but soon followed after them.

They would emerge before a huge castle in a dark, hellish land. Though within the castle walls, vast gardens of beautiful plants from a number of different worlds grew. An artificial sun, a glowing orb near the cavern roof miles above them, gave light to the land. The castle itself was massive, taking up miles of the land before them. Once the portal was closed, Lupus turned to the others.

_"Welcome to Shadows Castle."_
"It looks....Homely" he smiled and went for a high-five to Lupus. He smirked and giggled a small bit.

"Wow..." Nicky said with her jaw agape. "And I thought my house was huge. Guess it's not..."

"The castle has been around for eons."

He explained, not seeing Miles' attempt for a high-five. He walked up to the massive gates and easily pushed them open.(The looked like they should way multiple tons apiece) A path wove from the gates up to the front doors of the castle through the elaborate gardens.
"Well, your place isn't as scary as I had imagined." Chris said, his mouth starting to form a small smile. "I wouldn't want to explore the rest of this world without backup, though. THAT looks scary..."
The man's attention fell on the plants growing within the castle. "Wow, I didn't expect life to grow here. It's really beautiful, makes me forget about the scary land around the castle. How do you keep these plants in a world like this?"
Angelo strolled along the sidewalk of the city. He had a rather large book floating in front of him. He muttered words occasionally as he flipped through pages. The book seemed to glow slightly in response to his muttering. He didn't seem to be paying any attention to where he was going or what was in his way, though somehow he never strayed from the sidewalk.

"That's my mother's doing. She collects plants from throughout the universe and brings them here. I forgot what spell she uses, but she uses her magic to keep them alive."

He explained to them as he led them up to path to the castle doors, which he flung open to show a long, large hall lined with stained glass windows. The windows depicted battles between a strange crimson haired woman, and a wide verity of adversaries. Above the doors at both ends of the hall were round windows showing the same woman, along with a black haired woman with four glowing red eyes.
Miles noticed the stained glass windows they reminded him of the chapel he spent his childhood in. "Hey Mister what does that art represent?" He pointed to the mural esqe paintings.

She looked around, keeping her head down, thinking, "Where is he?"

(Hello?)
This still a thing?)

(I'm still here!)

(i am too!)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The City Of Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus