Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP me please?

TheLily

Here is a little guide to my characters, if anyone wants to take a look and see what they like?

Please note, I might decline. I will be polite, but there is a chance I just will not be interested. Please do not take it personally.

Bahzena - a little girl with autism. She is 4 and speaks very little English. She is Russian and was given up by her parents and then adopted by an American (or Canadian, or English, etc) couple who then abandoned her too because of her behavioural issues.

Cici Rivers - No longer single mom who is mundane as it gets, but for some reason the world will not let her just be normal.

Dawn Rivers - she exists in two timelines - one as a ten-year-old girl and one as as sixteen. She is head strong and stubborn and just needs a little TLC to bring her out of her shell

Fiona Welsh - a confused young woman who is a six on the Kinsey scale, but has lived with her extremely religious father her whole life. She believes that being homosexual is a sin and struggles daily with who she is.

Huxley Alexander - he's a handsome screen writer who is currently attempting to write a teen novel.

Jace Wolfe - movie star, play boy and all round jerk. Father to Dawn Rivers.

Karianne White - abused housewife with a pair of adopted twins. Not much to say here.

Lilura Ibarra - Drunk, mean, surly and quite the inventor. She works (unwillingly) for the Order and is currently being investigated by Elex Winter

Melle - ghost trapped in a doll's body. She knows nothing of her murder or even really her life. She only remembers bits and pieces and would, very much like to move on.

No'ah Michelle - a victim of a brutal cult who narrowly escaped with her life and is now haunted by God, Devils and Angels - without knowing what is real and what is not (can be played as both supernatural and mundane)

Others - these are all my D&D characters. Worth a look if you're interested in that. As well as my Slave character

Puthali - a former East Indian raider, she's turned over a new leaf and has settled down with a man she doesn't love.

Red Fool - accident prone super hero. She can use luck, but cannot control it, nor know if it will be good or bad luck.

Vee Moon - a parapsychologist/private investigator. She isn't a Hunter, but instead someone who will come into your home and work with you on banishing ghosts/spirits/demons. No vampires/werewolves anything like that.

Yvette Anderson - a kind zombie girl who tries to make it in society without causing a panic/apocalypse.

Zap - a little sea jelly anthro.
I'm up for about anything. I've been wanting to try my ghost girl Cassdiy on Other Female Characters. I have an open forum topic for her if you want to join on that or start up a 1x1. I've been busy lately with school about to start an all. I can give you a short view on how she died and the main reason why and so on and so on. But if you don't want to RP with my ghost, then I can give you the link for my other character short summaries that aren't on my profile yet. Either way is fine by me. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP me please?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus