Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'Oi!

Hello there. ;)
Guess i need to introduce myself, huh?
Being lazy, i'm not going to write a full biography on myself, like some people tend to do, so, if you want any specific info on me, just click on my profile name, i've already written down some there.
Basicly, i'm just a old forum RPer, getting back into forum RP after being gone for some World of Warcraft and various other MMORPG RPs and deciding to join this forum.
As for now, it seems to be quite a good choise, and i think that i'll be happy to stay here.
Having a love for Forum RP, and especially running ones, making up your own lore and worlds, you'll probably see me creating quite a few out-of-the ordinary characters and a few intresting RPs.
Is this introduction good enough..? :D
Minerva

Welcome! You seem like just the type I would love to play with! I look forward to seeing you connect into this community, which is very possibly the friendliest on the internet. While my profiles are about to go through massive updates/overhauls, see if any of them appeal to you. Most of them have some connection to my own world setting, albeit a largely retired one as the people of a decade past have mostly moved on. :)
Sanne Moderator

This introduction is splendid! ;) You seem like a blast to have around here! Welcome to RPR, don't forget to check out our groups feature. :D I have a feeling you're the type who might need a group to bring out your full potential for lore crafting.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'Oi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus