Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Time to get started!

Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! RPers of all ages! For those of you who know me, I'm back. If you don't know me, Get to. Apparently i'm pretty cool. Apparently. Heh. Anyways since I'm back I need to get things rolling. In other words, RP. I crave it. Who wants to help me sate this craving? I have a variety of characters for different types of RP so look em over and hit me up. There are some who lack info on their page. If your curious, ask me and I'll give ya a run down on em.
You have to ask? Lol you know me I'm down for one, I need to get my arse in gear and start posting again.
I'm usually boredish.
;)

That's all.
Kyle should be working :p
rprprprprprp
Tamagakure

...You wouldn't happen to dislike unfamiliar players, would you? I happen to be in a similar boat as you find yourself.
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Tamagakure wrote:
...You wouldn't happen to dislike unfamiliar players, would you? I happen to be in a similar boat as you find yourself.

I welcome all! Bring it on. Heh.
We missed you Lance! Welcome back.
I seem to remember something that we had going along the lines of a Superman/Hulk kind of match-up? And I'm sorry about bailing with Bailey, but the kid didn't fit.

JayBird wrote:
I seem to remember something that we had going along the lines of a Superman/Hulk kind of match-up? And I'm sorry about bailing with Bailey, but the kid didn't fit.

Some tourney type RP with Ambrose vs Cameron I do believe.

OS3_Ross wrote:

And I am curious. Would you be my squid type brother in arms with a new name? Heh.
Lance2011 wrote:
OS3_Ross wrote:

And I am curious. Would you be my squid type brother in arms with a new name? Heh.

...squid?

I did change my name recently (mross) so... maybe?

OS3_Ross wrote:
Lance2011 wrote:
OS3_Ross wrote:

...squid?

Yep. Your who I thought then. And didn't you join the navy?
Lance2011 wrote:
OS3_Ross wrote:
Lance2011 wrote:
OS3_Ross wrote:

...squid?

Yep. Your who I thought then. And didn't you join the navy?

Oh, squid, hehe. Yep, that's me!

Squid! Lol. Enjoying the service so far?
Yep! Even bronified some of my shipmates.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Time to get started!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus