Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deserted

Zarl (played by Rudito01) Topic Starter

"there is nothing to thank me for." he said standing up and offering her his hand "now it's late and you should sleep"
Ayaka (played by ChaosTheMew)

Ayaka took his hand and stood up."I guess."She wasn't feeling that tired but she didn't want to say anything.

Zarl led her to a room and opened the door. "if you need anything just ask. This room can be changed to fit your needs."

"I don't need anything."She said as she looked around the room.

"in case you do. I'll be out in the living room" he said walking out of her room

Ayaka nodded.After he left, she walked over to the opposite wall,sat against it and slowly fell asleep.

The next day Zarl knocked on her door "good morning, just wanted to ask if you were hungry"

Ayaka woke up when Zarl knocked on her door."Not really but thank you." She stood up and stretched, her wings rising and fluttering.

"if your hungry just let me know." he said walking outside

"Okay."She said as she collapsed her wings against her back and opened the door. SHe walked outside as saw Zarl."How did you sleep?" She said as she smiled at him.

"like a baby." he said smiling back. "and you?"

"Pretty good."Ayaka said. She opened her wings and stretched them, her wings catching the sunlight.

Zarl moved forward and touched a tree "i remembre when I first came here this tree wasn't even here"

"I guess you can never expect things to be the same way if you been asleep for so long."She said as she reached down and plucked a blade of grass from the ground. Ayaka straitened and whispered a few words in Silvian which caused the blade of grass to turn into a vine and wrap around her wrist."That was not supposed to happen."She said to herself as she tried to pry the vine from around her wrist.

Zarl looked at her and took the band with the vine on it. Mumbling a word the vine withered and fell of her wrist. "what was supposed to happen?"

"It was supposed to make an illusion but instead every time I try it, the plants turn into a vine and wraps around my wrist.It happens when I try to summon a ball of energy too."Ayaka sighed.

Zarl looked at her "what kind of illusion?"

"A random one but like I said, it just makes the plant turn into a vine and wraps around me."

"I wish I could help. You might find an answer in the books though"

"Or maybe I'm a plant fairy."She said she she picked up another blade of grass and this time tried to make a ball of fire.This time the blade of grass burst into green flames and burned Ayaka's palm.She quickly waved her hand,the green fire going out.She winced as she looked at her palm."Maybe I'm not talented at all."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deserted

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus