Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Heroes of Erhi (Fantasy Adventure- 1 mor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I read your description and this looks really cool, and I'm hoping I can be a part of it. Bear with me, as I just joined, and I'm still new to how this website works, so I hope I learn fast. Anyways, here my character:

Name: Ryu Gryffin
Age: Unknown, estimated to be in his early to mid twenties
Race: Human
Appearance: ninja-1.jpg
Best I could find. For some additional info about his appearance, the mouth of the mask has a design of fangs, similar to a dragon, a black dragon tattoo on his right shoulder, and under his mask hold short, spiky midnight black hair.

Main Skill: Assassin
Secondary Skill(s): Knife Thrower

Personality: Ryu is the antithesis of being social. It's kind of hard to talk to people when people hardly know he's even there in the first place. It's OK, he likes it that way. He usually communicates through gestures and grunts, and is as silent as the night. Stolid and serious, he is the quintessence of a great assassin. However, when he's not being as quiet as a mouse, he is quite sarcastic. While rare, when he talks, he's got a witty or snide remark waiting to come out. A tongue as sharp as his blades, one does not want to argue with him. He's perceptive and intelligent, keeping careful watch over his surroundings. Never one to underestimate, Ryu is a formidable man.

Backstory: Originating from Keasia, he was part of an assassin guild called the Shadow Walkers. If you need someone to be killed, no one is better that the ruthless and efficiency such as them, and they have been especially useful in Keasia's war. Ryu has been part of that guild since he was a child, his mother being the head of the organization. Ryu was a prodigy, and the guild wanted to make sure to cultivate his skills. It is natural for the guild to teach the children how to be efficient killers, and that involves removing most emotions. Ryu would have been one of them, if it were not for his father. His father rejected the ideas that they instilled, but did not openly rebel. Instead, he decided to teach that to his son. In secret, Ryu's father cared for him greatly, always teaching him about emotions, making them part of one's self. While his mother and the rest of the guild taught him to be an effective killer, his father taught him to be human. One day, during his teenage years, they were discovered, and Ryu's mother, accusing his father of poisoning her son, demanded his execution. Ryu stopped this, and they both escaped. However, during their pursuit, the two were separated by them, forcing them to go separate ways. Nowadays Ryu is a freelancer, doing what he pleases, either for free or for the right price. One day, he hopes to find his father, all the while hiding from the Shadow Walkers.

I hope I fit your requirements!
Sukaretto Topic Starter

Looks good! You're more than welcome to join the RP!
Sukaretto Topic Starter

Alright, the geography section has been updated to include more detail! Also, I'm hoping to get one more character before starting group two, and after that I'll close this, so if you're interested, now would be the time to post!
Pluxum

(I'm here! :D)
Name: Genesis
Race: Aurae
Appearance:
cf6242dfcae3cb7aaf6027cb737cb27d.jpg

Main Skill: Shortbowman
Secondary Skill: Healer
Personality: Blunt, down to earth, witty. She's very sarcastic and hard to fool. She knows when something is up, and is most likely the first person to know. She hates being social, especially when talking to people who aren't nearly as intelligent as she is, and despite her small size, is very intimidating.
Backstory: (I'll leave it at none, seeing as I don't wanna go through the trouble of coming with up and writing one.)
What a cutie. :)
Pluxum

SapphireSkylines wrote:
What a cutie. :)

Ah, thank you. ^^
Pluxum wrote:
Backstory: Was supposed to be a servant robot for her creator, but was given life out of empathy. She was then taken from her master, being put among human life. Despite what her master had told her about humans, she finds it hard to trust them, thus creating her sarcastic persona.

Wait we don't have robots... at least, I didn't read that there was any in the information post...?
KhaeosMage wrote:
Pluxum wrote:
Backstory: Was supposed to be a servant robot for her creator, but was given life out of empathy. She was then taken from her master, being put among human life. Despite what her master had told her about humans, she finds it hard to trust them, thus creating her sarcastic persona.

Wait we don't have robots... at least, I didn't read that there was any in the information post...?

Oh yeah... I sort of skimmed over that part. I don't think there are robots in Erhi, Pluxum.
Pluxum

SapphireSkylines wrote:
KhaeosMage wrote:
Pluxum wrote:

Oh yeah... I sort of skimmed over that part. I don't think there are robots in Erhi, Pluxum.

Yupyupyup. She was intended to be robotic-like. But, no. She's not.
Pluxum wrote:
SapphireSkylines wrote:
KhaeosMage wrote:
Pluxum wrote:

Also, you need to up her age a little. In the first post it says all characters have to be 18+.
Pluxum

lightdrago wrote:
Pluxum wrote:
SapphireSkylines wrote:
KhaeosMage wrote:
Pluxum wrote:

Also, you need to up her age a little. In the first post it says all characters have to be 18+.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out.
Pluxum wrote:
lightdrago wrote:
Pluxum wrote:
SapphireSkylines wrote:
KhaeosMage wrote:
Pluxum wrote:

Ah, thanks for pointing that out.

Sooo maybe put the backstory for Erhi here instead of her original one? It's very confusing otherwise.
Sukaretto Topic Starter

Pluxum, I'm afraid KhaeosMage is correct. The backstory does not fit with the setting. Even if you are saying that she is human, the idea that she was created by someone, rather than born naturally, just does not work. However, if you are willing to adjust that, I would love to have her in the RP!
Yeah I don't really think Aurae are 'created'. Unless you're referring to the gods. One idea might be to have her be born in a family of servants to a wealthy family but then was given the opportunity to go off on her own instead of staying on the estate. If the wealthy family in question is human, then your character could probably live just about anywhere, or you could stick to Aeria, where most Aurae live. That is the closest to your original backstory that I can think of.

Edit: Suka posted right before me xD. But my suggestion still stands.
Pluxum

Yup, I got it! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll change her backstory now. I'd still love to roleplay, if that works w/ you.
Sukaretto Topic Starter

Yeah, that's fine. Just apply to the group with the updated backstory, and I'll gladly approve you into the group!
Pluxum

Sukaretto wrote:
Yeah, that's fine. Just apply to the group with the updated backstory, and I'll gladly approve you into the group!

Alright. I left it at none, seeing as it's optional. I'll apply to the group now. Sorry for all the casualties, by the way.
Sukaretto Topic Starter

No worries, it's all good!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Heroes of Erhi (Fantasy Adventure- 1 mor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus