Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Elloooo

New to this site!
Havent RP'd in a while.
down to anything. ;3
Minerva

Hey! I know you're up for anything, but what is your favorite genre? Do you like realism, fantasy, scifi? are you a fan of medeival, modern, or futuristic? What's your prime kind of setting to be involved in? I do fantasy, myself. See if any of my characters appeal to you.
LadyBonez Topic Starter

I mostly prefer Modern and futuristic rps.
I am definitely one of post apocalyptic things going on.
Most demented delusional stuff as well. I used to be into vamps but that got exhausting and repetitive.
Kim Site Admin

*tumbles into the thread a few days delayed* AGGGHHH I've been fixing things! I hope I didn't miss you and get to be part of the welcome wagon. :D There's a whole lot of people interested in post apocalyptic RP right about now, so I suspect you'll be able to find a lot of people interested in playing that genre especially! I hope you have a wonderful time playing with them. Let us know if you run into any problems. <3
LadyBonez Topic Starter

*waves*

Thanks Kim! I look forward to the plethora of RP's I seem to come across!
Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

Hi there!
LadyBonez Topic Starter

Hellooooooo

Whatcha doin'??
LadyBonez Topic Starter

Getting to go to work actually, and yourself?

Awwww, worrrrrk? Sorry!

...I just got off! Tee hee!
LadyBonez Topic Starter

haha yeah work. Fun!
I got laid off two days ago.
lame right?
whaaaaaaaat

BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT ALL DOWN
LadyBonez Topic Starter

Yes I am very sad about this. I was supposed to be promoted in like 3 days too... And I was perminantly demoted because of pay cuts. But tonight... I'm going out on the town and I'm going to enjoy myself! Especially in my fancy Dorothy shoes... that are 7 inches higher than the movie. :P
That's awesome! When life gives you lemons, wear fabulous shoes!
LadyBonez Topic Starter

hahaha! This is very correct!!! :D :D Good thing I'm not buying tonight, my friend is going to have one heck of a bar tab.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Elloooo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus