Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Train hopper

The Wolves (played by StillDoll)

'Whats that smell? Smoke?' Rogue thinks and was instantly awake from her sleep. She heard a baby crying somewhere and got up only to find her stall door sealed shut still. 'Damn barn!' she curses mentally then rams her shoulder into the door, cracking it. Taking a ruuning start this time, she rams her shoulder into the door and it bursts open with the splintering sound of wood breaking. Looking around frantically, the smoke burns her eyes and chokes her. Coughing heavily, she runs through the smoke to where the sound of the crying baby was coming from but it had stopped now.
Rogue looks for the barn doors and finds them but they have been locked from the outside and this time there is no way to break these open. 'Damned prison is what this is.' she thinks while searching for a way out. Then she sees a small dip under the barn wall and can see grass on the other side.
Rushing over to it, she digs the dip deeper and wider within a minute or two. Her eyessight is already getting bad and her throat feels like its bleeding from all the coughing. Then she bends down and squeezes her body under the wall, bending it to fit inside the dip in order to get out. The barn wall scratches at her back then hooks onto her shorts, making moving forward impossible unless she wanted to leave her shorts behind which she didnt. So she preesed her body further into the cold ground and backed up a little bit before finally being able to squeeze the rest of the way out.
Guards and dogs were making tons of noise and Rogue looks to see that all the other barns are on fire as well. Then she can hear the jingling of keys and a mans voice gettting closer. Scrambling up, she raced for the fence which was eight feet high and had barbed wire at the top to prevent secape. Despite the barbed wire and the hieght, she starts climbing and can hear the man yelling at her from below. He grabs her ankle and jerks but Rogue kicks his arms away. Continuing the climb, she makes it to the top and starts over the barb wire as carefully as she could until the guard shook the fence making her fall onto it.
It breaks away from the poles it had been holding onto pretty loosely and coils around her waist and legs. Rogue lets out a pained cry when she falls from the fence and all that barbed wire pierced her body and tore her skin. But she was a fighter and she wouldnt let this stop her, Rogue starts unwinding the wire. Her hands getting smeared with blood as she did so and each barb being pulled from her skin making her want to stop and give up. But after a long several minutes, she falls to the ground and rolls down a small hill onto the rock bed below.
The prison was built next to a train yard and thats exactly where she was headed. The trains.
Standing up barely, she staggers toward a still train but knew it was ready for departure by morning. Climbing into a car, she collapses on the floor and passes out.

Rogue jolted awake and looked around as she realized she had another dream about her escape. It seems as though those memories would never go away and she would be stuck with the terrifying thought that those men would find her and drag her back. Then the screeching sound of the train coming to a stop jolted her from her thoughts.
Then she stood up and stretched before looking around and hopping from the train car onto the rock bed. This time they had stopped at an actual train station, she would get to ride in one of those fancy trains again. Her favorite.
Walking past all the car windows, she notice a young man a little older than herself watching her. Rogue paused to look at him then looked away and continued on until she got to an empty, open train car. Climbing in, she had felt the young man looking at her till she dissappeared into the train car. Well the young man and herself were on the same train so maybe he wouldnt turn her in. Hopefully.
Nitro (played by ChaoticMonkey)

Any average person would know good and well to not jump in other people's business,but this perticular male wasn't average at all. He was someone who would do anything for action and danger,and that he did. At the last minute he slid onto one train cart and messed up his shoulder a little.

The male swore under his breath and then rapidly looked around. His red shirt now stained with his blood and was torn would only be useless to him now. He backed up into a corner and looked out the way he came in from. He saw someone hop into a cart but that was all. He closed his eyes trying his best to meditate the pain away.

His brown hair covered his eyes and his dogtags hung lossely around his neck and gave him red marks around it as well.

I should have came earlier instead of jacking up my arm to a nub, he thought,having a pained expression on his handsome fair-skinned face.
The Wolves (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Rogue pulled her snow white hair up into a braid then jumped in surprise when she heard someone calmber onto the train cart ahead of her. Picking up her rucksack, she hoisted it onto her shoulder then opened the door and leapt across the gap onto the train car in front of her. Glancing into the train car's window, she saw a handsome young man in the cart.

His shirt was stained with blood and his dog tags had some blood dripping of them as well. Groaning, she opened the car door quietly and silently crept into the car. He would see her of course but she still didnt want to make noise.

"Are you okay?" Rogue asked softly and bent down a couple of feet away from him. Her voice was a soft, sweet, addicting melody.

The male's eyes pointed towards her but they were still slightly covered. He quickly stood up and gave a slight smirk. "I'm fine. I might have just skinned my arm and popped a shoulder out of place. Nothing I can't handle untill my next destination."

The male had quickly fallen down back where he was while keeping on a pained smirk.

Rogue couldnt help the annoyed sigh that left her lips and an eyeroll before she made her way over to him slowly and warily. Then she noticed which shoulder was out of place and she went over to it not giving him a second to protest before she pulled his arm out and popped it back into place.

"There. Solves one of your problems," she said before looking around his body for the source of blood but gave up since she couldnt see through his shirt. Then she leaned against the close by wall and looked at him, curious as to what he was doing on the train and why he was injured. "What happened to you?" she asked.

He slightly yelled when his shoulder was fixed and he nearly said something wrong. "Gya---I got into some deep trouble...so I needed to uhh run. I jumped on but I slid and hit my shoulder hard." The male merely wiped the blood from his dog tags and sighed.

He held between his shoulder and his chest,also that being the bloody area. "I might have been scrapped againts a loose nail or somethin'."

Rogue rose an eyebrow then stood up straight, no longer leaning against the wall. Stepping forward, she moved his hand away from the bloody area and looked at the tear in his shirt but couldnt determine too much from that. "Okay well take off your shirt and let me have a look. Otherwise it could get you into some trouble a little later," she said non-chalantly as if she hadnt asked a complete stranger to take off his shirt.

She was used to taking care of people, since thats what she had done at that thing they called a camp. Often, people would come in with scraped and gashes from the hard work they made most of the people in the camp do. Lost in her thoughts, she suddenly shook her head to clear it then set her rucksack down and took out a vile with a clear liquid in it. Pouring some onto a rag, she looked up at the man expectantly.

He only blushed a bit befor lifting up his shirt any taking it off,exposing his muscular torso. He was natrually body shy because as a child,he was weak,pale,and tiny. He had gotten made fun of too,but the years have treated him well.

The blood wound was pretty big to just have been a scrape,maybe it was torn up and the scrape made it worse.

Rogue couldnt help the small, pink, blush that dance its way across her cheeks. But she stood up and gently dabbed around the gash, cleanig off the blood around it so she could see it better. In the camp she was used to working with pale, bony, under-fed people. Not well muscled and toned men such as the one standing in front of her so she had a good reason to blush.

Then she poured a little more of the clear liquid onto the rag and glanced up at the mans eyes. "This will sting a bit but not too much," she warned before gently pressing wet rag onto the man's gash. Blood was quick to soak into the rag but she kept it pressed there for a good minute before slowly taking it off. Now that she could get a good look at it, it wasnt too teribbly bad but it would need to be covered so infection didnt set in. So she took out some guaze and medical tape then cut a long strip off before covering the gash and taping it down. "There. Just dont be moving that arm around all that much and you wont have a thing to worry about," she informed then bent down and packed up all her stuff again but not before taking a water bottle and going to the door of the car. Leaning out and washing the rag as well as her hands off before packing those things up as well.

Rogue then held out her hand to him. "Im Rogue. Whats your name?" she introduced then asked.

"It's nice to meet you. The names Nitro." He smiled and grabbed her hand softer then he looked like he would. He smiled at her just a little. "Thank you,Ms.Rogue for helping an embezzler looking guy like me."

His smile turned into a slight smirk befor he completely stood up and scratched his head.

Rogue took her hand back and shoved both into the pockets of her tight, faded blue jean shorts. "Well Nitro, i would prefer if you just call me Rogue and not the whole Ms thing. Im your age so i see no point in addressing me as if i was older. Oh and you might wanna put your shirt back on," she said before walking past him. Then headed to the door so she could get back to her own train car. The last thing she needed was a man around to somehow make her like him. Knowing it would get her in trouble later on down the road if her feelings got all tangled up with someone else.

Opening the car door, she stuck her head out and looked around. A second after she pulled her head back into the car, a bullet whizzed past where her head had been a second earlier. A cry of suprise escaped her lips and she slammed the door shut. Heart beating a hundred miles a minute, she leaned back on the nearby wall and slumoed to the floor as memories of the camo came flooding back again. "Well..they caught up with me.." she whispered and groaned in frustration.

Nitro put his shirt back on and quickly noticed what happened. He walked to her and looked at her with a slight worried face. "Are you okay?" Sure he was someone who would be a jerk at times,but he was also very caring.

He got on his knees and kept his eyes on her. He had taken off his dog tags and held them in his left hand. The print was just a little more easier to see.

Nitro Dice,honored warrior, was ingraved on that one side.

Rogue looked at Nitro then nodded. "Im fine..just surprised me is all.." she said kind of shy about him asking about her. She definitly wasnt used to it and it made her feel a little shy. But quickly, she changed the subject when she saw the dog tags. "Honored warrior for what?" she asked and took the dog tags without warning.

Then she looked at them and read that one side again, glancing up at Nitro for an answer. For now she would forget about what just happened. She would worry about it when the train came to a stop which wouldnt be for another day or two.

He clentched the necklace and put it into his pocket. "Uhh,nothing. It's of the past,so it is nothing." He put on a fake smile and slightly blushed.

Nitro knew she would eventually find out though.

Rogue looked at him for a minute before dismissing it and getting up. "Well then i should let you know that you need to be careful when around me. I have some pretty dangerous people chasing after me," she informed Nitro while walking to the other side of the train car.

Setting down her rucksack, she took out two apples then tossed one over to Nitro. "Heads up!" she called over as soon as she threw the apple. Then she leaned back on the wall and looked up at the roof of the car. Images flashed through her mind and she flinched before deciding she couldnt relax. Shaking her head to clear it.

Nitro caught the apple without a promblem. He took a bite and raised an eyebrow. He looked at her,knowing something was wrong. He sighed and walked to her,placing a hand on her shoulder. "And some
Dangerous people? Why are they after you?"

He had a sweet,seductive tone to his voice that had a natrual mocking sound. He took another bite of the apple as he flicked his brown hair out of his eyes,finally able to see that they were green.

Rogue tried not to let it show that she flinched when he touched her. But she looked at him for a silent several seconds before choosing to tell him. It wouldnt matter anyhow. "I escaped their evil camp. They want me back because no one is supposed to escape," she said non-chalantly but there was an under lying tone of fear and nervousness.

Her blue eyes met his green ones and she was lost in his eyes for a moment before looking away. Pushig his hand off her shoulder and fidgeting a little uncomfortably. She didnt like talking about the camp and she certainly didnt like talking to a complete stranger about it.

Nitro looked down,quickly understanding. He looked down and started thinking. Nitro would think fast but would speak slow and calm no matter the situation. He was someone who seemed like they wouldn't hurt anything,but truly would.

His eyes fell upon her once again then looked away. He sighed and looked at his dog tags. "Sounds pretty bad. You look like a sweet female,but I also sense you as a strong female that could handle a lot."

Rogue was caught off guard by his compliment and looked at him surprised. "Thank you.. What are you running away from?" she asked not being satisfied by his earlier answer. She sat up and was a little bit close to Nitro but not much.

Rogue liked having room in case she needed to escape. Not completely trusting this stanger yet, it looked like she had her guard up. Not only becuase they were on a fancy train with no tickets and the ticket man could come in to check for stow aways.

"I'm running and chasing to tell you the truth. I am accused of something I didn't do,and I know who really did it. I'm gonna find him even if it's the last thing I will do." He laid on the floor with his eyes closed and a face of slight anger.

He started remembering his sins and things that he was blamed of and became more upset,but didn't show his range very much.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Train hopper

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus